British weather

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
for Pets sake' its 5.30pm and im sitting her in the dark - its black out side falling down freezing cold AND weve had thunder and lighting .

sorry but i was under the impression its the easter weekend ( well its good friday 2mora!!!! its suppose to be SPRING, who pinched the sun???????????

outside my window it looks like middle of November and it feels like it. rain is so hard its like halestones!!

Honestly last week i thought it was time to turn the heating off. pppfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt!!! not today i wont!!!!

SORRY edit that IT IS HALESTONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?????

LOL! I couldnt make my regular session to the gym this afternoon because the weathers terrible here in Birmingham too. Have to go to my cousins house to eat some munchies since its his birthday today. But for me to be able to do that, i'll have to get drenched in the rain. LOL!

well you wont believe the change about 20 mins ago the sun was shining and it was glorious and most of the rain dried up - halestones gone, - now back to grey skies and dark!!!

I know what you mean Linny. The moment i see the sun, i start to smile and think of new plans to make the day better, and then what you know it.. the dark clouds come back to haunt us all...

lol its April showers glad im not at work tomorrow, it will be nice for the summer.

Another miserable day today, hope this doesnt continue throughout the entire 2 weeks of easter holidays! But it does look like it will happen..

we live at the side of a park and on our side the sky was as black and dark as you can imagine, while on the other the sun was splitting the stones. not just your poxy weatherlol

P1$$ing rain most of the morning, then the sun came out & it was like the summer.
Not too cold this evening, North Dublin.

Thought it was going to be real bad at Birmingham today, but the suns out, think its time i get outside now before i change my mind again. lol

yesterday we were trying to move furniture from the house to the shed but weather was so bad we have to leave it in dinning room ofr afew hrs until the downpours ended

Today sun has bene out and we have has some rain, but sky is looking overcast so suppose we will get more before the day is out :(

Back