BT Hub on plusnet losing password

doubleg

Hi All, I have a BT hub 6 working on my plusnet broadband, in the last week I have had an issues with the hub losing the password, This seems to happen when watching IPTV through an Amiko box. Has anyone got any ideas what could be the cause of this issue. I can get over this by factory restting the hub and then logging back in and changing my password on the plusnet account.

Why are you using a bt hub if with plus net??? I would personally buy a 3rd party router instead of using a bt hub

I have done it in the past , bt hub is better than plusnet router and a better colour. I had no problems with mine .Can’t see it being anything to do with anything On the network . How old is the hub ? Try the plusnet one in its place for a couple of weeks.

I have done it in the past , bt hub is better than plusnet router and a better colour. I had no problems with mine .Can’t see it being anything to do with anything On the network . How old is the hub ? Try the plusnet one in its place for a couple of weeks.
Didn’t know you could do that I found my sly hid better than ee hub shame I threw sly hub ffs 🤦

Hi All, I have a BT hub 6 working on my plusnet broadband, in the last week I have had an issues with the hub losing the password, This seems to happen when watching IPTV through an Amiko box. Has anyone got any ideas what could be the cause of this issue. I can get over this by factory restting the hub and then logging back in and changing my password on the plusnet account.
silly question : are you saving/applying the changes you make?

BT and plusnet same company so just have to change log in details to get it to work , I don’t know if you can do this as easily with other suppliers routers

Have you unplugged the HH6 from the phone socket before resetting and re-entering your Plusnet log in details? If you're not then the HH6 will be trying to connect to BT servers as a default which would be the reason it's throwing you off.

Back