BT Sport 1

FYI
I got both sat and cable.
On cable lost Bt sports 1 but others are fine.
On Sattelite I get Bt sports 1 (sd).

i didn't come looking to fix it. i knew what the issue was and was simply adding to the reports of the channel not working.
everyone is always took quick to blame ABM or telling them to rescan.
simple fact is virgin are expanding the channels that will no longer clear on card boxes. the sooner people realise and accept that the better.
all this nonsense about update ABM config files is simply giving people a false sense of security.

folk can try all they want, if the channel is viewable in all channels then view it. updating ABM isn't going to suddenly fix that though.

If u cant help or have proper advice don't bother

BT sport 1 not clearing in Preston.
On "all channels" there are 2 X bt sport 1 and neither are working.

Thanks.
I've tried that and it says "can not read data"

Tried again and it worked.
Middle BT sport channel is working
Cheers

also no one blaming ABM, member above had to rescan to get the additional BT sport 1 HD channels in all channels list

Last edited:
Some people are just ungrateful sods.

Demanding things like they are owed it.

Better yet why don't such people break the encryption to get such channels back and come back with the fix instead of bloody b*tching and crying about it.

Better yet why don't such people break the encryption to get such channels back and come back with the fix instead of bloody b*tching and crying about it.
I never wanted sports so not missing much only no cable channels here lol

it is still there i just checkd , press red and there should be 3 bt sports 1 . it is the one with the wrong epg.

I wasn't bitching or asking to bring back channels
just commenting like @ianw314 about has attitude @chenks with helping someone with problems.
Not about fixing CS lol

Last edited:
We dont have a working vm over here,pre Brexit hit.
When people are not up to date with many things as they should get to know what to do when issues happen and usually many threads on the same thing.
Some or more channels will go as thats a fact as its only a matter of time of when.
No harm to mention what box,what image are you using as it may have an effect on your viewing.

We dont have a working vm over here,pre Brexit hit.
When people are not up to date with many things as they should get to know what to do when issues happen and usually many threads on the same thing.
Some or more channels will go as thats a fact as its only a matter of time of when.
No harm to mention what box,what image are you using as it may have an effect on your viewing.

I don't think Brexit will make any difference to the VM/CS situation over there Cactus, do you?
Can't see Boris making a statement in HOC:
I, I, I have been in talks, yes, talks, er, today with my, er, er, er, colleagues in Ireland about the state, or should i say, disgraceful state, of er, er, er, television in Ireland and have been reassured, yes, reassured Mr Speaker, that it will be er, reassessed and cardsharing will be re-evaluated, re-assessed and reinstated as quickly as possible and if this isn't implemented as quickly, smoothly and swiftly as the law allows I will personally and publicly make another blustering statement, mark my words
(here here)

Just in case anyone hasn't tried this go into manual scan change to complete then scan channels clearing this morning
1234 ss football hd
2059 ss football hd
3053 bt sp 1 hd
3224 bt 3 hd
3445 ss mix hd
3457 bt 2 hd
3486 ss football hd
3597 ss mix hd
4328 ss football hd
4332 ss mix hd
4337 ss racing
Hope it helps

bt sport 1 hd was working for me on Friday but I've been away for the weekend, came back today and it was black. Did check the alternative channels, I only have 3 to choose from and as stated above the one wiht the wrong program info was clearing but very pixellated and not watchable

bt sport 1 hd was working for me on Friday but I've been away for the weekend, came back today and it was black. Did check the alternative channels, I only have 3 to choose from and as stated above the one wiht the wrong program info was clearing but very pixellated and not watchable
Its like that for me too, not all the time, but its been pretty bad today since around 4pm.

Back