BT Sport 1

BT sport 1HD works from the alternatives.

But is it possible to move it to replace the non working version without ABM then replacing it with the non working version.

Looks like it's been fixed on ABM within the last few minutes.

Did a scan before 11pm and it was still broken. Another after 11pm and it's working again. :)

Last edited:
Probably why there are some issues with BT Sport 1 HD ......

Digital Bit Rate is reporting that Virgin Media UK has add an new channel called BT Sport 1 HD on CO65 but channel is NOT broadcasting in HD or MPEG4.

But the old BT Sport 1 HD on Channel 527 is still broadcasting on HD Stream CO77.

Also an other new Channel has been added to CO75 called E! HD we feel it will launch beside Prime Video on Channel 229.

my EPG version is now working again.
no ABM update required, just a normal box rescan (there still hasn't been an ABM config update anyway).

Just in case anyone hasn't tried this go into manual scan change to complete then scan channels clearing this morning
1234 ss football hd
2059 ss football hd
3053 bt sp 1 hd
3224 bt 3 hd
3445 ss mix hd
3457 bt 2 hd
3486 ss football hd
3597 ss mix hd
4328 ss football hd
4332 ss mix hd
4337 ss racing
Hope it helps

Hi
I have also lost Bt sport 1 HD. Doing a manual scan now...
Can only find 1 hd channel when I looked on all channels, how do you guys see the other 2 Bt sport 1 channels?
Running a zgemma h5.2tc

Thanks

Hi
Can only find 1 hd channel when I looked on all channels, how do you guys see the other 2 Bt sport 1 channels?
Running a zgemma h5.2tc

Thanks
Press the down arrow, then press red button, all channels will be in alphabetical order.

Hi
Running a zgemma h5.2tc

Thanks
The BT Sport1 hd with the correct EPG was scanning in yesterday with a manual scan, but its not scanning in today, there must be something happening with VM and that channel.

The BT Sport1 hd with the correct EPG was scanning in yesterday with a manual scan, but its not scanning in today, there must be something happening with VM and that channel.
I have 3 Bt sport 1 HD, all of them blank, so looks like that's it?
Anyone else have any ideas?
Cheers

All my bt sports channels still have working versions. I now have 4 bt sport 1 channels, 2 with the correct epg 2 incorrect and the 2 incorrect ones work. Bt 2, 3 and ESPN all work with the channels in the bouquet.

there are now 4 BT Sports 1 HDs listed, of which 2 work and 2 don't.
the one listed in the EPG is one of the ones not working (for my area anyway 00002).
Having done a fresh scan, I still can only see 2 BT Sports 1 HDs listed.
Unfortuneaty they are the two that do not work.
Is there anything that I can do to see the other 2,
or identify the ones that are missing eg by frequency?
My netid is 00015

Thanks, I think that I will try and see if I can get hold of the output of a scan from my netid that contains the 4 BT HD1 channels and over write the one I have.
First, I need to find out where the output from a scan is saved, if anyone knows? Is in the lamedb file?

BT Sport 1 HD still showing blank. I know the workaround works fine (press down, all channels and select the working channel from the list), however will ABM not update so it puts the working channel in place of the non working one?

BT Sport 1 HD still showing blank. I know the workaround works fine (press down, all channels and select the working channel from the list), however will ABM not update so it puts the working channel in place of the non working one?
Yes im sure it will be sorted out shortly and glad to see people can still view the channel with the temporary workaround

I've been messing around with this for about a week on and off and one way to get the epg on the working BT Sport1 HD is to intstall Slyk EPG 7 Day plugin which works alongside epg-importer. Thanks to Kiddac(y) yet again!

Back