BT Sport

The new version are poor to many fake
C.w.s The version of oscam I mentioned
Was in the softcam feed 4.3 Did you delete The old version of oscam in usr/bin
Then reboot reciever and install new version

have just also used the older oscam bin OSCam1 r11584-CX-AIO-9.2.6 and can Confirm what vfl says he is clearing 0961 as shown where i am clearing all 0963 SD and a few HD, I can also confirm that Sly Mvies & Sly sports are all still dark but nice to see we are getting all the other channels on 28.2 east astra, :)

have just also used the older oscam bin OSCam1 r11584-CX-AIO-9.2.6 and can Confirm what vfl says he is clearing 0961 as shown where i am clearing all 0963 SD and a few HD, I can also confirm that Sly Mvies & Sly sports are all still dark but nice to see we are getting all the other channels on 28.2 east astra, :)

I tried with oscam version 1.20 svn build r11642 798 and it's the same as the latest version what was posted yesterday, everything is clearing except bt 2 and 3 glitch.

Hi is racing tv working for you. Thanks

Hi there, I am using Oscam and most of the 28.2 channels are clearing albeit some are glitchy, however, I can not get ITV4 HD to clear ITV 2&3 HD will eventually clear but not ITV4 HD. I would be interested to know if you can clear ITV4 HD..............Thanks

Hi there, I am using Oscam and most of the 28.2 channels are clearing albeit some are glitchy, however, I can not get ITV4 HD to clear ITV 2&3 HD will eventually clear but not ITV4 HD. I would be interested to know if you can clear ITV4 HD..............Thanks

ITV4 HD went dark a little while ago unfortunately.

Hi Is there any reason why ITV 2&3 HD are able to clear and ITV 4 HD not, I would have expected all of them to go at the same time, appreciate all of your comments..................Spevs

Back