BT Sports 2 HD not working

Re-installing plugin from plugin server will only update it if the version on the plugin server has been updated. I doubt 6.1 has the newer version of ABM.

Which NetID (number) are you in?

Until you flash newer image, uninstall ABM and then install it from here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/new-abm-3-0-3-1.141851/#post-888027
He,s using Preston netid and new openatv6.2 image, run abm after attempting update provider files, still no BT2HD, suspect signal issues

Yes he needs to post his signal strength as hd channels need that bit better signal
Poor equipment is also issue with vm it needs to be correct

I teamviewerd in, tested his line, works fine, flashed grigbuild freerange over 6.2, updated ABM, still no BT2, He's getting a Labgear tomorrow, then if no joy, check power levels

40967, i didn't even think to try the other preston netid.
If no joy tomorrow will try that, although i'm 99% sure its the splitter.
Assumed at first it was because he couldn't update ABM, but still the same

I just asked where he was, after repying 'here':ROFLMAO: he said Preston, i'll try other netids tomorrow if Labgear doesn't work but i think the new splitter will do the buisness

I'm being mithered by someone wanting a cable box...why am i the go-to guy? - family member, has kryptview - yuk
he don't wanna pay a lot so told him either the H5, £64 which i don't agree with, no better than the H2h
or there's an Amiko Viper 4k in the other place for £80
Not gonna recommend the H9.2h as i've heard nothing but bad things, he won't have second-hand box.
Noticed quite a few cheap Edision cable boxes from Germany, what's these like?

Hey Pablo remember I had exactly the same problen a few weeks back, everything was upto date on my vu box and turned out to be a signal issue. VM guy had to come out and increase signal strength in the green box.
Maybe the same issue here, seems if there is a low signal strength, BT sport2 HD is first to suffer.

I'm being mithered by someone wanting a cable box...why am i the go-to guy? - family member, has kryptview - yuk
he don't wanna pay a lot so told him either the H5, £64 which i don't agree with, no better than the H2h
or there's an Amiko Viper 4k in the other place for £80
Not gonna recommend the H9.2h as i've heard nothing but bad things, he won't have second-hand box.
Noticed quite a few cheap Edision cable boxes from Germany, what's these like?

Got edision os nino great little box its cable / sat and think theres a new version out now called the pro with added built in wifi antenna's and it comes in different coloured cases aswell

had a look at those Edision boxes but he don't wanna pay over £100 as he rarely watches anything.
Told him to look at the Amiko Viper...£79, seems more bang for his buck with that but it's up to him

Back