BT Sports 2 missing

wilsock

TK Supporter
Hi guys, I know I'm on Merseyside (Net ID 40965) but someone has nicked my BT Sports2 HD :emoji_astonished:.
Had a few of the recent well documented issues, done a manual re scan on both tuners, ABM all up to date.
All my other channels are there, no problem, also checked with my provider, everything ok his end.

It seems that whilst scanning both tuners it's not picking up that channel at all. When selected to view it the snr is 0% agc also 0.

Appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this one as the UFC is on on Saturday and my cage warrior son won't be happy lol!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks Pablo, yeh don't get it. Tried your net ID as well.

if you change netid, you need to rescan for channels
in manual scan, choose 'complete' instead of 'predefined transponder', click green to scan and put the kettle on as it takes half an hour

Yeh already done all that mate for past 3 hours lol, no luck, just not picking up that channel. All the others are there.
Are you getting the BT sports sd channels as they're also missing, just noticed. BT 1&2 HD are ok

BT Sd channels have been dropped months ago by Virgin, only HD now
you said in first post you can't get BT Sports 2?

go to one of those and press the up arrow, then press red button to view all channels in alphabetical order, is BT2 not showing in there? - there may be multiple instances of it, try them all

Looked at that I've got two BT1 & 3's, which all work, but only one BT2 which shows nothing mate

I'll give yours a go. I tried Pablos with no luck. Thing is mine 40965 was fine until I had to rescan yesterday

when you change netid, you have to do a manual scan
this will take at least half an hour
you can't just change netid and run ABM as that will achieve nothing

I'll give yours a go. I tried Pablos with no luck. Thing is mine 40965 was fine until I had to rescan yesterday
Check what the mcr NetID are, the number I've quoted could be wrong, I'm in workshop so not at my cable box atm, just using fallback and it's working

Some channels have been temperamental for me too the last few days but updating abm config files has sorted it out for the best part although I haven't looked through ALL channels.

Cheers Ste thanks for that, I rolled back to vix 5.0 025 and abm scans, however when I update to vix 026 abm fails. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Have done the nit analyser and set it to abu for net id 40965.
Still no bt sport 2 tho lol.

Back