BT sports freezing

ok so ive had my openbox v5s for about 2 years, its been great up untill a few months ago when all sky channels stopped working, however bt sports still worked so not all was lost. today for some reason it keeps freezing like mad, like every 10 seconds it freezes for 10 seconds roughly! any one know why? is there something going on with the by channels now, or is it maybe the bad weather! last week i think it was working.

also is there any news on the sky channels, none of mine currently work.

Maybe just a bad day? Also freezes like that are common when the line is use at the same time by another device at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe just a bad day? Also freezes like that are common when the line is use at the same time by another device at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing that makes me think it's not the day is cause it is only bt channels that are freezing, and I don't have any other connections to this line. I tried updating my channel list but that didn't help

just had a look on my F5
all is good,
possibly the bad weather, and maybe your dish has kicked ever so slightly out of line with the wind. ?

The only thing that makes me think it's not the day is cause it is only bt channels that are freezing, and I don't have any other connections to this line. I tried updating my channel list but that didn't help
have you tried another channel on the same TP.?

Back