BT Sports HD

Jtips80

Evening all,does anybody have any info about how to get the sound working on BT sport channels?The standard channels recently disappeared and now I only have the HD versions but unfortunately no sound seems to work with these or in fact many of the HD channels my box picks up (zgemma H5.2TC). Any info or help greatly appreciated,thanks

this could be the HDMI lead, try a different one but don't remove HDMI without powering off TV and box first
what build are you using? menu>information>about

Okay I’ll try changing the lead now.
The build is openATV,not sure what other info is needed from the information page? Thanks

what openatv version number?
if the SD have sound but HD don't, it's highly likely to be the hdmi lead
although it could be the port on TV or box

Version 6.0
It’s not the HDMI lead as it’s a decent quality one and I’ve just swapped it with another I use upstairs. It’s all of the HD channels,even BBC2 since that changed to HD only recently on my channel list,however BT Sport 1 HD has sound and is the only 1 that has worked like this for a couple of months weirdly.

the build is hopelessly outdated, this has been fixed for over a year, you need to flash the box with openatv 6.2 then add infinity or grogbuild

Hi,I think I’ve made a mistake installing the infinity upgrade. Reading through the thread it says DO NOT INSTALL PLUG INS. But I accidentally pressed yes and it is now doing that but seemingly has frozen as nothing has happened on screen for 10 mins. Is it safe to power off and restart? Or should I wait longer? Thanks

Hi,scrap that last msg as it’s now loaded and finished the install.
However I went through software management-flash online to upgrade and the latest version of openATV on there is 6.0. Am I going about this all wrong? Cheers

I’ve put the 6.1 version on currently and still have no sound on BT Sport HD. Does this sound about right or should that be running it ok as it’s more up to date?

Sorry to pester again.... I’ve upgraded to version 6.2. After I installed version 6.1 I went onto the flash online section again and pressed the blue button and got to install version 6.2 that way.
Now I have completed this but still no sound with BT Sport HD and BBC2 HD and some other HD channels. Anything I still need to do after completing the update? Thanks in advance

Back