BTSPORT2HD 1 and BTSPORT3HD vm line Glitching!!

It all points to cable wire, splitters or in the above post, loose connection, probaly, always better to check these out whenever anyone is getting these type of issues, before contacting providers, or thinking you need to re flash your box.

My bt sport 1HD has dropped to 57% SNR, but still working fine at the moment for the last 2 years it’s been 69-73% snr on my H2H, had a letter of vm stating they we’re doing work in the area so not sure if upto something I’m net Id 00016

appreciate all your responses I certainly think the vm green box in the street has had some maintenance levels altered in the last month to course the signal drop so suddenly after 2 years of pure strong signal which has not helped my signal strength to drop ,,but yes im not ruling out cable wire/splitter to be the blame,,but why these single channels BTSPORTHD 2,3 AND SKY HITS HD all so failing ,, Would this be anything to do with which CAM is being used on the box? Oscam on one and the other using Mgcamd

All channels are not always affected when cable wires and splitters are faulty, its always only a few, usually its 1 or all the bt sports, for me it was bt sports 3, sky sports news hd and sky movies premier hd. all other channels were ok, once I replaced cables ,it was all working again, have you tried moving the cables a bit and tightening them into your current splitters, while you are watching a glitching channel, if you see an improvement while doing this, then you will know thats what the problem is.

All channels are not always affected when cable wires and splitters are faulty, its always only a few, usually its 1 or all the bt sports, for me it was bt sports 3, sky sports news hd and sky movies premier hd. all other channels were ok, once I replaced cables ,it was all working again, have you tried moving the cables a bit and tightening them into your current splitters, while you are watching a glitching channel, if you see an improvement while doing this, then you will know thats what the problem is.

Any recommendations on which brand cable to use ? thanks

thanks all , quick update can confirm all resolved now :) with the signal booster channels back working with stronger signal ,showing around 80% when switched to channel BTSPORTHD2 ,,interested to see if I can raise this even more to gain a better perfect stable signal?
20181117_140930.jpg 20181117_140710.jpg

My signal also seems to have dropped from in the 90's to mid 50-60 in the last few days with pixalation and freezing which i never got before on movies and sports

My signal also seems to have dropped from in the 90's to mid 50-60 in the last few days with pixalation and freezing which i never got before on movies and sports
this is an old thread and a new thread might have been better, anyhow, check ALL of your cable feed connections going to your box, make sure f-connectors are good on the cables, make sure f-connector to rf adaptor is firm etc, are you using a splitter? if so which one, check all connections on that are tight.

On cable you should not be seeing a signal level that low.

Thanks did realise after i posted that this was an old post lol i will check the cables first to see as i did unplug the internet cable the other day

Back