Building Materials.

Got no stock tho m8, main supplier closed until next week.
I wonder if that's a regional thing :unsure:
Ours was stocked just like normal. They didn't have the Valspar paint mixing, timber cutting or kitchen design but otherwise normal.

Have you noticed on ebay with all the silly prices for materials, such as plastering multi skim talk about kicking someone when they're down, cant they just sell it at normal prices.
yeah been going on a while bud. bags of plaster selling for £50 when they are £5/6 usually! its shocking behaviour! all the builders merchants are starting to reopen again thou (y)

It was a Sunday and me and my son were dry lining his garage conversion. We were all going on holiday the following Sunday so were trying to get it done but ran out of 'Dot and Dab'. My sons wife offered to go get some from B&Q as we were both covered in shite and it was the only place open. When she got there she forgot what we sent her for so phoned back. Son put phone on speaker - she said is it 'Dib and Dob' you want. Son said yeah that's it but just ask for half a bag. She says to B&Q bloke - just half a 'Dib and Dob' please. :LOL:

It was a Sunday and me and my son were dry lining his garage conversion. We were all going on holiday the following Sunday so were trying to get it done but ran out of 'Dot and Dab'. My sons wife offered to go get some from B&Q as we were both covered in shite and it was the only place open. When she got there she forgot what we sent her for so phoned back. Son put phone on speaker - she said is it 'Dib and Dob' you want. Son said yeah that's it but just ask for half a bag. She says to B&Q bloke - just half a 'Dib and Dob' please. :LOL:
I went earlier today, I ordered:
6,000 bricks
3 tonnes of sand
30 bags of cement
The cashier said, "that's a lot of stuff, what are you building?"
I told her I was building a barbecue.
She said, "that seems a lot for a barbecue"
I said, "I live on the 12th floor"

I went earlier today, I ordered:
6,000 bricks
3 tonnes of sand
30 bags of cement