Bundesliga Potentially to Return

Just reading about Sly and BT talking about adding ground noise as a option to make viewing better! I think they are in cloud cuckoo land! I personally think it would be immoral to even think about restarting the season with so many deaths, either call it null and void or work it out on points per game basis, I miss the football but family and friends come first!

Yes of course i want liverpool to lift the title ive waited a long long time for it to happen but safety always comes first and i always look back to the 96 and a lack of safety they had.
Wether we lift the trophy or not everyone knows liverpool have been totally miles ahead of everyone else and man u are so desperate for them to not receive the trophy :unsure:.

Yes United fans don't want them to lift the title just the Liverpool fans didn't when United were dominating.

Part and parcel of the game.

Let's be honest sky and BT are pure evil.

They don't give a monkeys if anyone dies or not.

All they see is money.

IMO all league across Europe need to be cancelled and focus on what plans need to be in place for the new season.

Bundesliga is officially returning on 15th May. One of the big leagues is back. Now we will have to see when la liga, serie a and premier league returns.

Good to have some top quality football back of months without.

They must be mad to go ahead with football, one person catches it or passes it on all hell could break lose, and another thing how many players are really going to give there all, if it was me and i was told to play, soon as it starts , i would be wanting it finished.. It will come down to player power like near everything is now, cause they earn that much money , what they want to do..Funny thing is i am Pool fan, and i know loads people are missing football, but i am not at all..I used to love football now its all about money greed...Fulll house you do a bad tackle and it usually calms down cause crowd and you know everyone is watching in stand, now you could have 10 guys wanting to kill him, only a ref to stop it..Be interesting how enjoyable it will be to watch..If it happens..

Its a catch 22 situation. Either they play and potentially be at risk or dont play and clubs could be bust and affect the league financially in a huge way.

I do think despite measures they will place they will be issues which could cause it be delayed again and possibly season suspended for good.

I think the only way it'll not be completed is if the government steps in like it did in France, thus removing the blame from the EPL. It did cost the French clubs a reported £240m in cancelled tv contracts though.

I don't see clubs going bust in the bunda for a bit yet other leagues than top league, some are going to be in big trouble, football needs a crowd for a top class game, take it away and its lost...If they play with no crowd you know what will be funny listening to what players are saying, cause they say some nasty stuff that we miss cause crowds cover it up, you wont miss a thing, maybe just maybe when it does come back players will start respecting the game again..for me its def lost its way..That is just my opinion, people love it good for them i don't hold any grudges on that.

Definitely lost it's identity Zack, not the working man's game anymore. But I guess to be among the best in the world you've got to move with the times and that meant selling it's soul to Sky TV.

15th May German football returns been comfirmed so some football to look forward too can't wait see which other leagues follows suit then

Good but how much is it going to be enjoyable . Only time will tell, i can see people flicking back and forth, but who knows eh.

Its all money driven for these bodies at the end of the day.

Safety of players and staff is last on their agenda.

They want football back anyway they can.

One person in any league has it and gives it to someone, if will get stopped right across this planet, and if there is no vaccine there wont be another game until there is, what a gamble to take, Outer Mongolia will not be far enough away for that Germans idea to start it again, he will be hounded to hell and back..

Back