Burmese Python Found in Trainer

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Lol had to share this with you guys today.
Let her come out to play and this is where she ended up lol!

70.jpg

71.jpg

@ Gman lol thats a not nice! now im hurt - lol!
Eva she is a Burmese Python
she will never grow to the size she is supposed to. She is one that i have force fed from a baby and its now aobut 677 grams and about 3ft long. Her dad is a dwarf and is olny 6-7 ft long, so think she will take after him
See links and a quote from wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_Python
Burmese Python
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Burmese Python

Conservation status

Near Threatened
Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Reptilia
Order: Squamata
Suborder: Serpentes
Family: Pythonidae
Genus: Python
Species: P. molurus
Subspecies: P. m. bivittatus
Trinomial name
Python molurus bivittatus
Kuhl, 1820

The Burmese Python (Python molurus bivittatus), is the largest subspecies of the Indian Python and one of the 6 largest snakes in the world, native to rain forest areas of Southeast Asia. They are often found near water and are sometimes semi-aquatic, but can also be found in trees.

The Burmese python is one of the largest snakes, on average growing up to 5.5 metres (18 ft) and weighing up to 71 kilograms (160 lb). It continues to grow throughout life and the great length is due to the presence of a large number of vertebrae. Females are typically larger than males.

A Burmese Python at Serpent Safari Park in Gurnee, Illinois, USA was billed as the heaviest living snake in captivity. In 2005, it weighed 183 kilograms (403 lb) at a length of 8.2 metres (27 ft). The snake was named Baby.[1]
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/burmese-python.html

she is mine now. Tony gave her to me and ive had her at home for almost a year now. I was trying to force feed her in the shop then one of the girls took her home fora bit and Toyn asked for her back coz he didnt think she was feeding it, so she brought her back to shop. She was only back in shop fora few days and Tony asked if i wanted to take her home to look after her. He said if you can get her to feed and survive you can keep her.
:snake: He trusts me with animals to bring them back to health :)
She is currently eating 1 weaner rat ( baby rat 25-50grams) every 2 weeks.

Back