Windows 7 bush mp3 problem

hi all i have a friends bush mp3 player 4gb and when turned on it just freez's anyone know if i need special software 4 it or wat the problem could be:dunno: thanks in advance

hi jamesy, do you have the model number and i will try to source the manual for you, also is there a reset button, this is generally a pin sized hole that you actually put a pin into and it resets the players software. it doesn't blank the music off it if it is like any of the creatives that i have owned

no model number and yes it dose have a reset pin hole but it dose not reset the software it resets but just freez's again. its an old model slim about a year ta two years old and has a touch panel as buttons

hey i have a bush 4gb player and for some reason i an only have a few songs on there. i plug it into my pc and i drag a load of music files on there but onlyabout 10 actually play when its out of the pc. any help?

Hi everyone:) i am glad i have found this forum, as i have problem with my bush mp3 as well.... Please can you help?
i have tried to reset it but i could not switch it on anyway!

Problem: i cannot switch my mp3 anymore. i have put some data (different file types) and at the beginning it would switch on on "load" files for 30-40 minutes. but it would never stop. so i do not have access to my files:(

at the moment it would not switch on at all. When i plug it to my laptop, i cannot get to the content (open or explore - do not work). There are icons in "my computer" indicating, that there is some external pendrive/mp3 plugged in, but when i click -there is a notification "please insert your drive (Sth like that)".

interesting thing is that when i want to "safely remove hardware", it would be listed! like "bush mp3 player" among others hardware!

Any ideas? i know nothing about reparing such things, so please help me step by step if you can...

Tnank you!!!

ps. bush mp3 player FM6726, 2GB

Can you right click the MP3 player in My Computer and select format or anything like that?
Formatting remember will erase whatever is on the MP3 player but may fix the overall problem.

Hi thanks for suggestion!
I have tried, but there is the same notification as trying to Open or Explore "There is no disk in drive F. Insert disk and try again."

when i checked again whether Safely Remove Hardware can recognize my mp3, it still can! BUT when i click on it, there is information "mp3 bush usb at location 0". :(
So it is seen but not approchable in anyway:/

thanks for your effort:)

Hi i have bush mp3 player 4gb and dont want turn on ... can't find reset button and dont wont charge what i can do??

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 PM ----------

Hi i have bush mp3 player 4gb and dont want turn on ... can't find reset button and dont wont charge what i can do??

Back