busy merchant shop - grocery store

greensman

I LOVE TEXAS!!!
TK Supporter
This doesn't have to stay with grocery stores but I see the most infractions there.... I had to go yesterday and today because of guests but hey that's ok.... on to the story.... :p

I can't stand (HATE) when people think they are the only FECKERS in the store.... WTF??? Just because you need some milk, eggs, bread, meat, or whatever doesn't prevent you from having some courtesy ... don't park your d@mn cart in the middle of the isle while you get something, don't talk with your dang friends side by side and let no one by, don't go the sale counter (meat, bread, or whatever) and go through every FECKING item they have... pick something and get the FECK out of the way... I'm a busy person and don't have time for you goofy fookers to prance around.... LOL

OH.... and when you get a basket (trolly?) at the front of the store get out of the fecking way, put your little one in the cart and go or get your old @ss out of the way... I know you're old but d@mn... you're not an invalid or you wouldn't be at the store with your own d@mn cart... :( :( :(

don't park your d@mn cart in the middle of the isle while you get something, don't talk with your dang friends side by side

Oh this is where my good manners shine and I make my wife so proud, I will say "excuse me" once and once only, and then I resort to my football (american style) playing days and we go through whether they like it or not. LOL

Oh this is where my good manners shine and I make my wife so proud, I will say "excuse me" once and once only, and then I resort to my football (american style) playing days and we go through whether they like it or not. LOL

At least you're better than I am.... Mine just loves me when I pass said offender and say (under my breath of course).... "YEP you're the only one in the FECKING store!!""" LOL

Back