Buy a Zgemma 2S at a discounted price

can i ask please your star 2s its got the epg in the package list of what the box comes with my question is do the boxes come pre-configured with latest firmware installed or anything added to the box or do they need full setup ie flahed and skin/image added?

ignore this post i got my answer from page 2

Last edited:
Bit new to this but i am after a couple of h2 what do I need to do when I receive the boxes is it a matter of ftping my line over an scanning or is there more to it

rago the boxes come with open atv image on if so all you need to do is download the plugin you will be using Cccam or scam and ftp your info into the directory and then use the autoboquetmaker for your area and it will update all your channels

Just purchased a Star 2S from you and must post a word of thanks.

I purchased the box on Thursday at about 3pm - Received Friday morning at 9am = Perfect service!!!

Box arrived in perfect condition and as described with power cord, remote and HDMI lead (except for 2xAAA batteries for remote, but I can live with that ;) )

VERY pleased with my purchase - now up and running with no issues

TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY - FORGET FLEABAY AND PURCHASE HERE WITH CONFIDENCE

Thanks again

C J

Hey guys,

I want to buy the Z Gemma box 2s for cable so that all HD channels will work. I have a couple of questions:

- If I plug in the cable line into the Zgemma, how will my internet work? Right now my cable line is plugged directly into my router
- Will the box come with everything set up? I'm a bit of a noob so don't want to have to install everything myself, I'd rather plug n play. I can install a line after by myself.
- Can I record on the box whilst watching other channels?
- Will I be able to rewind, pause, etc live TV?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

Hello

Here are some answers

1) how did you come to the conclusion that the 2s model is for cable? If we have made a mistake please point us to where so we can correct it.

2) boxes will come a standard openATV image, nothing atall setup

3) yes recording is possible whilst watching another channel on the 2s model, 2 satellite feeds and a external hdd required.

Hello

Here are some answers

1) how did you come to the conclusion that the 2s model is for cable? If we have made a mistake please point us to where so we can correct it.

2) boxes will come a standard openATV image, nothing atall setup

3) yes recording is possible whilst watching another channel on the 2s model, 2 satellite feeds and a external hdd required.

Apologies, I am a bit of a noob! I assumed you can get a 2s for cable as well as for satellite?

H1, H2 and H.2H are the cable versions they have 1 sat and 1 cable tuner go for the H.2H that's the fastest version

try
Code:
tech250nov
as the discount code for the newer models. you must register and not checkout as a guest for the code to work (y)

Trying to order and etting this message
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

I'm looking for a 2S delivered to Ireland

Hi do you still have the zgemma star 2s in stock if yes can i have have it with the latest wooshbuild v4 . how much are the box.

Back