Buy the iPhone 4S from Apple and sell straight away and earn £50 per phone!

I just earned £100 sitting at my PC, and it couldn’t have been easier, so I thought I’d share this with everyone!

I came across a “phones for cash” website, Bozowi.co.uk, and saw that they were offering to buy the New IPhone 4S 16GB for £550. To buy it from the Apple stores or site costs £499. At first I was dubious, but upon calling them I spoke to a guy named Luke, and was told that I could visit the premises and he would pay me in cash. I had reversed two units prior to release, which I received on Monday, so I popped along to Wolverhampton, met Luke - who was true to his word - and gave me the £550. Easy money!

Naturally, I did some research into the company first. Bozowi is owned by a company called ECD who have been around for 12 years and are a multi-million pound enterprise; their premises were impressive. They will buy any quantity I can get them. The only problem is that Apple have none in stock at the moment, and limit each customer to two units. I have now reserved 8 units for me, the wife, mom, dad and my brother. As soon as they arrive, I will take them to Wolverhampton, pocketing £500 - all paid for on my credit card. I just wish Apple had more stock - would love to earn £500 per day!

Luke explained that they will honour the £550 for at least the next 3 weeks, after which time they may pay more or less, but still higher than the £500 purchase price. He went on to state that even if the 4S market crashed, then I could return them to Apple for a full refund. I have confirmed this with Apple themselves, and as long as the units are not opened, they will take them back up to 30 days after purchase. They only require the iPhone 4S 16GB and will take either the black or white version. In the coming weeks, they may also need the 32GB and 64GB editions. Luke advised me to leave my number, which I did, and said he would call if they needed the higher memory handsets.
This is truly a no brainer! So start reserving these handsets and go make some very easy money!

Just a word of warning: The handsets must NOT BE opened and they will want the original purchase receipt to ensure that the phones they are buying are legit. You’d be foolish to miss out on this!

sounds dodgy to me , why pay more if they could buy them for less and know that they can , you want to make sure youve not been given fake cash and they take phone back with original receipt for real cash

Sounded dodgy to me too, but actually surprised by them. They're certainly more giving than, say, Mazuma. I think it's because they deal more to businesses than the general public. I was pleased anyway. Recommended should you have the means.

Back