Buyers who don't pay on ebay

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Ebay really pissess me off. When a zero ebayer buys, an item then ignores you... Been using eBay since 2000
But last few years. I have to ask myself why ?

Once again today. A zero feedback bidder. Places a bid within 4 seconds of auction ends. In description I always put . Your bidding to buy .

EBay has become a circus ..
Rant over from a cold wet platform
Stuss.

Yeah i hear your pain my friend its got so bad on there now and they dont really care anymore as long as they get their cut from the sale ffs theres lots of sellers on there advertising products they dont even have in stock which winds me up to the max aswell :mad:

I get annoyed the fact I sell decent products. And take pride on solving any problems that may occur..
It's none more than inconvenience.

But still a ball ache. EBay in my opinion is finished.. I was recently told off a buyer he would leave negative feedback if I didn't play ball .
I offer a good service with 100% feedback over 18 years . These utter fools think it's fine to dictate demands after they indulge into a contract .

Got to agree. They are doing nothing about these Ebay trolls. I had to relist an iPhone 6 three times because of these people go over the top with bids and then disappear. Not sure why they do this other than they have nothing better to do and have sad lives.

I once bought a produce with an " best offer " and the seller accepted, then a day later, he asked for more money, as he HIT the wrong button, and claimed he meant to reaject my offer, he then came up with an excuse that he was going into hospital and he would not be able to complete the sale, and e bay did nothing about it, except they " guarantee " to get your money back, oooooo gee whiz.. i wanted the product not the refund, and there was no reason why he should not be completing the sale...e bay didn't give a s***

I sold a PS4 game once, the buyer kicked off that the paper sleeve had a slight crease in it...I mean he literally emailed me numerous times a day saying his mental state couldn't cope with the crease, the guy was at breaking point.

I agreed for a refund and told him to send it back. He sent back an empty packet, I refused the refund, he claimed from eBay and won. I lost £40 and the game.

I never sell on eBay any more, it's full of thieves.

Another one bought a babies pram from me, collection only, she came to pick it up and then asked me could I give her some money back to cover her petrol costs!!

I must admit I get the details of the buyer and have no conscience on calling them.. always record a conversation. And resold due to non paying ebayer . Caron re listed items
And will be reimbursed eventually .
Least i know in am not alone with this issue..
Cheers stuss

I sold some racing bike levers expensive one's £300. I took pictures of the brakes with my username and a friggin newspaper dated underneath it like a kidnapper holding a hostage. !!!. Good job I did, after the buyer received the brake levers he requested to return saying they were cracked right under the hood. Now the thing is, I replaced the hoods before selling as they were worn so they would sell better. The hoods take some getting off. You do not need to remove them when putting them on a bike and were the guy claimed they were cracked you would have to fully remove them to see it. I took lots of pictures with the hoods off.

He sent pictures to eBay and me showing the crack so hence eBay then freeze my account and put me in the red to the tune of £300. I asked the seller why did he fully remove the hood ? he said to check fair comment but not necessary as I've also been on eBay for 18 years and in my add had explained new hoods fully inspected full working order which they were. I then mentioned I had pictures which I took date stamped showing no crack like in he's pictures he suddenly changed his tune. I sent him, and eBay the date stamped newspaper pictures saying he had no doubt swapped the brake levers for damaged ones and was trying it on. He then immediately retracted his claim saying "I'm lying and he cant win".

I then looked back through his feedback and he had bought 2 months back , yes he bought a pair of faulty brake levers exactly the same as mine. Worse part about it , he had numerous bad feedback and had 2000 in total 15 years. In the last year 30 negative off sellers/buyers. My fault for not looking but all the same he should be banned.

I still sell on eBay but strictly collection only this way they can inspect. I never mail no more and sell local on gumtree were the band of idiots live.

Some people are just out to scam as much as possible and the problem is places like Ebay/Amazon always side with the buyer no matter what. I know people who have ordered stuff on Amazon and then go straight on the live chat saying I have opened my parcel and it's empty....they then get a full refund, one guy I know got a free Xbox from doing it.

Personally I never use eBay for the reasons stated above. You will always have someone trying to con you or take the mickey.

Its been a while since been on and remembered losing an oction but still got a chance as a second buyer.

If someone posted out an item it will be a certain weight and in receiving an item it should be more or less the same and postage or courier might be listed?

Stopped selling on ebay about 7 years ago, too many time wasters plus the site ltself has become too greedy, i dont buy much either these days, 2 recent buys were a disaster though, i bought my daughter a freesat box £30, it was to be delivered within 3 days, then i got the email saying they are out of stock in their england warehouse and they will ship one from China to England then to me in N-Ireland, should take at least 28 days they said, i cancelled the order and asked for a refund which i got eventually after 2 weeks. I recently ordered a Chromebook laptop charger for the mrs, £16, yes it was here within 4 days, but it was the wrong charger, i contacted the seller and he told me, the one i ordered was out of stock so they sent me the closest one similar to it, which didnt even come close to fitting the laptop, said i could send it back then i would get a refund, but it was costing £12 to return and he wasnt willing to pay the cost, i complained to ebay, but they didnt help at all.

Had that before, we didn’t send the right item so you have to pay to return it
What !

Amazon is just as bad for sending items back
Admin fees to return something

Love honey you can keep and use an item for a yea then return it no problems at all
Lol
So I hear lol

I agree with many of these posts. My Mum has a eBay account and hardly uses it. She has over 150 feedback just through buying. Anyway she had a box of cutlery that shes had from the 70's that she wanted to sell. I agree put it on her Ebay for sale. The box weighed close to 10KG and it was only worth around £15 so I put collection only. So anyway this guy bids in the last 10 seconds and then sends me a invoice to send to Spain. I was like how is this even possible when it's collection only in the UK how does eBay allow this. I then email the guy of my Mum's eBay saying this is not possible and he returns back saying 'You F*cking C*nt. My Mum is over 70! And he knew fine well she was a woman as her email and eBay name has her name in it! I then ignore it cancel the order and for some reason he was able to leave feedback. It read something on the lines of 'Idiot English Pig' I contacted Ebay they removed the feedback but the person with 0 feedback has now got 3 feedback's in the last month is still allowed to buy. Joke.

You can have less than 5 feedback and still be a good buyer. It's not about the number, when you're just a newbie on ebay. It's the person - if he's legit or not.

I seldom use eBay. It's full of crooks.
I started 2000 and there were genuine bargains to be bought. Now it's like a dodgy car boot sale..

I had an outstanding resolution, mainly the item ordered never arrived, then they closed the case down because i hadnt sent the said item back, then i tried to contact them and got nowhere, anyone know why its became impossible to contact ebay these days, ok the item was only a tenner but it seems that nowadays ebay just does not want to hear any complaints at all.

Back