Buying box from sponsor?

smarlow

If I buy a box from your sponsor, will it come loaded with all add ons ect. ? Obviously not my line.
And will it update them automatically ?
Also what add ons are they? Like movie streamer, you tube, Skype? And so on.
Sorry for newb questions. I'm currently using an f5.
Cheers.

Smarlow, the box will come installed with openatv, with no addons installed. We prefer openvix as it has the auto boquets maker built into the image, but you can install a whole range of images.

Most images have a plugins panel that let you install various plugins but be warned some of the plugins are hit and miss.

Ok thanks for quick replies!
Where would one find openvix and plugins that work?
I'm happy with just sly but she wants to record stuff. And I thought if I go with this box may as well use it to the best of its ability.
Is there a list of add ons?

Thanks.

You can download the latest vix from zgemma.tv this is what I've got running on my h2s, I bought the box from the sponsor and it's all good, comes with openatv as default but like I said if you want vix then download it from the above site and flash it with that.
Plugins wise it really down to what you want from the box the 1 recommendation and can give is iptv player, really good for movies and tv shows.

Cheers where can I find a list of plugins?

---------- Post Merged at 05:04 PM ----------

Sorry for noob question. But is it a case of if I get vix I get the plugins through the box?

Plugins are downloaded from the main Plugin menu. In the case of using the OpenXix image then press menu scroll to Plugins press OK you are now in the Plugin Menu main list press the Green Button to access the download plugin server section and here you will find literally hundreds of plugins

Back