buzztv vidstick lan adapter

trainspotter

TK Supporter
has anybody used/tried an unnoficial lan adapter on this device?
there are a few available on amazon etc..ugreen,techrise etc..
ive been in contact with kuul media who are saying they wont have any official lan adaptors available for at least the next 2 weeks..
il probably wait untill the proper lan adaptor is in stock...but im just enquiring if anybody has tried any other lan adaptors with the vidstick

Wondering what the difference would be between an official or 3rd party in any case?
from what i read on the reviews on the ugreen & techrise adaptors are that they wont work with certain devices..
as the vidstick is a relatively new device,there isnt much info available if the 3rd party would work on the vidstick..
for example the official adaptor also works for nintendo switch and according to reviews of the 3rd party ones they wont work for nintendo switch..

i might just buy a cheapo of ebay and give i try

have you got a link for the ugreen adaptor?
i think it might be this one.

UGREEN Ethernet Adapter, Gigabit Lan Network Adapter 1000Mbps USB 3.0 to RJ45 Adaptor for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; Linux; Mac OS 10.6 and Higher, Compatible with Macbook, Nintendo Switch..​

i done a bit of searching last night and again most users are saying that 3rd party adaptors dont work with the vidstick..

i cant post a link(works computer)...but there is a youtube review from a guy called XC tech who is saying he got a ugreen adaptor to work on it..
but again some of the comments are saying that no 3rd party adaptors seems to work with the vidstick

i think it might be this one.

UGREEN Ethernet Adapter, Gigabit Lan Network Adapter 1000Mbps USB 3.0 to RJ45 Adaptor for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; Linux; Mac OS 10.6 and Higher, Compatible with Macbook, Nintendo Switch..​

i done a bit of searching last night and again most users are saying that 3rd party adaptors dont work with the vidstick..

i cant post a link(works computer)...but there is a youtube review from a guy called XC tech who is saying he got a ugreen adaptor to work on it..
but again some of the comments are saying that no 3rd party adaptors seems to work with the vidstick
hi mate thanks for that just wondering if it supports 5ghz?

Back