4500 series Buzztv XRS 4500 - Android 9 IPTV Media Player 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC Storage | 1GB LAN | Dual Band WiFi AC | Buzztv 4 App

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
4500 series kuul media 1.png

ARRIVING TO KUUL MEDIA | THE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF BUZZTV IN UK - IRELAND - EUROPE

Specifications
CPUAmlogic S905X3 64-bit quad-core ARM® Cortex™ A55
GPUG31™ MP2
RAM4GB LPDDR4
STORAGE64GB
WIFI:2.4GHz + 5GHz + 2X2 WIFI + Bluetooth 4+
Ethernet:1Gbit Lan
3D:Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
Audio Decoder:Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
USB host:1 High-speed USB 3.0 and 1 High-speed USB 2.0
Card reader:TF cards
HDD file system:FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
Support Subtitle:SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
High Definition video output:SD/HD max.1920x1080 pixel
OSD type of languages:English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Remote:Dual IR + Bluetooth Remote and Blacklit
HD:HD 2.1 up to 4k2k Output with HDR, CEC and HDCP 2.2, [email protected] max
Resolution output4k2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4k2k Output

basejumper

TK Veteran
how about taking the one i have the xrs4000 in part ex
Only a tiny upgrade to what you have now. Amlogic S905X3 is only 3% better than Amlogic S905X2 and more to do with voice commands which wont benefit an IPTV box anyway. Double the storage but plenty on the XRS400 anyway. Backlit remote is a nice feature though. Just my opinion :love:

MrIan

Might be a silly question but here goes, can the output resolution be set to native, ie match the source. I can do this on an E2 box but not on a firestick.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Might be a silly question but here goes, can the output resolution be set to native, ie match the source. I can do this on an E2 box but not on a firestick.
We can find out for you. We’ve noted your question and raise this with Buzztv.

we’ll update post

basejumper

TK Veteran
Hi Acan. I wish you guys would get involved in the 'what is the best IPTV box' type threads. The BuzzTV XRS 4500 is awesome mate. Prince wrote a song about it even :love:

Last edited:

MrIan

Cant see any box being truly awesome until high quality deinterlacing and scaling is available internally or better externally

MrIan

Hi Acan. I wish you guys would get involved in the 'what is the best IPTV box' type threads. The BuzzTV XRS 4500 is fuckin' awesome mate.

leaving aside my frustrations at the lack of native resolution matching on Andriod boxes what is so special about this box ?

basejumper

TK Veteran
leaving aside my frustrations at the lack of native resolution matching on Andriod boxes what is so special about this box ?
It is purpose made to run IPTV. There seems to be a price point ceiling of around £130 which buyers will pay for this type of device. In particular the backlit remote is a jump forward that none of the others have. It is the best IPTV device which runs straight out of the box and also hits that price IMO. I think the next improvement could be voice commands on the remote which the new Amlogic chipset is capable of. But even if it adds £10 to the price no one will buy it I think :unsure: