4500 series Buzztv XRS 4500 - Android 9 IPTV Media Player 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC Storage | 1GB LAN | Dual Band WiFi AC | Buzztv 4 App

channelking

TK Veteran
Thing is if I offend anyone would apologise straight away.

Im sure Baz and others even if they are messing about dont really mean what they say or actually hurt that persons feelings.

stuss

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Thing is if I offend anyone would apologise straight away.

Im sure Baz and others even if they are messing about dont really mean what they say or actually hurt that persons feelings.
Like yourself I will always apologise. That's what real people do..hats off to ya..

Graham19811981

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I’ve got to admit when I was in the dark last night using z8 remote it was difficult but then I switched the lamp on and everything was ok :LOL:

my old man is wanting a new box would you say the buzz box performs better yeah

basejumper

TK Veteran
I’ve got to admit when I was in the dark last night using z8 remote it was difficult but then I switched the lamp on and everything was ok :LOL:
my old man is wanting a new box would you say the buzz box performs better yeah
The Z8 is a lovely bit of kit but there are new kids on the block. Formuler Z8 Android 7. 2GB RAM. 16GB storage. Buzz XRS4000 beats it with Android 9. 4GB RAM. 32GB storage. Buzz XRS4500 beats that with two minor upgrades + backlit remote.

If a new box comes along I buy it and keep the best one :love:

No just Xbox one pisses all over the shield for gaming :LOL:
Yeah and the Z8 pisses all over the shield for IPTV - BUT YOU JUST CAN'T TELL EM' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Hi All,

Netflix requires licence which is extremely hard to obtain. but on next update the 4000 series will get the same update as 4500 series with Netflix Mobile version, Teamviewer remote support app, Multi Home Screen Options and much more.

Multi Home Screen option is where the user can switch to different launchers as some may prefer modern or classic look. There is also a 3rd screen option for just like apps etc. Buzztv are working on a 4th home screen so more choice for everyone.

New menu's like channel list, single and multi epg graphics so it will be much more colourful and will have new icons, features and layouts.
user can switch themes soon!

New android coding that other brands like formuler haven't done.

NEW XR + XRS 4000 Beta Update. April 15th, 2020
Firmware Version: V20200415
Buzz 4 App Version: 4.0.442

This is beta testing for 4000 series.

- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2020
- Updated to latest Android 9 SDK
- Optimized RAM
- Added New Multi Launcher Feature with 2 New Launchers. Buzz Classic + Buzz Media
Can be found inside Buzz Utilities. You can now choose between 3 Launchers/Home Screens
- Added New Bottom Navigation Bar, can be found inside Buzz Utilities
- Added Working Netflix App
- Updated + Fixed Chrome App
- Added TeamViewer Quick Support. Remote Control support works now without a License.
- Added Mouse Pointer Speed support to Keyboard & Autofill settings of Android
- Added New Leanback/Android TV Keyboard option to Keyboard & Autofill settings of Android
- Updated Backup/Restore Feature. Box will reboot and install a 2nd time
- Added Support for New Buzz BT-100 Bluetooth + Backlit Remote Control
Updated to Buzz 4 Version 4.0.442 Changes:
- Added Recently Watched Feature to VOD + TV Series
- Optimised + Reduced Memory Usage
- Fixed some memory issues
- Fixed Resume Feature in VOD
- Fixed some catch-up playback issues
- Fixed Apps Folder, installing + uninstalling apps now appear properly
- Improved Channel Zapping Speeds
- Added saving Closed Captioning + Audio Track per Live TV Channel + Movie/TV Show
- Fixed Video Playback issues.
- Fixed some search bugs
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed some issues with Forwarding URLs
- Fixed some issues with MAC Portals
- Fixed Bug when using 24 Hour Time in Configuration menu
- Fixed some M3U issues
- Fixed some M3U XML EPG Issues
- Fixed some Server loading issues, when adding a server for the 1st time
- Fixed some issues with FFWD/REW on VOD & Catchup
- Fixed some bugs with Catchup Playback.

basejumper

TK Veteran
Hi All,

Netflix requires licence which is extremely hard to obtain. but on next update the 4000 series will get the same update as 4500 series with Netflix Mobile version, Teamviewer remote support app, Multi Home Screen Options and much more.

Multi Home Screen option is where the user can switch to different launchers as some may prefer modern or classic look. There is also a 3rd screen option for just like apps etc. Buzztv are working on a 4th home screen so more choice for everyone.

New menu's like channel list, single and multi epg graphics so it will be much more colourful and will have new icons, features and layouts.
user can switch themes soon!

New android coding that other brands like formuler haven't done.

NEW XR + XRS 4000 Beta Update. April 15th, 2020
Firmware Version: V20200415

This is beta testing for 4000 series.

Yes it's called EVOLUTION and it's ongoing development of the best android IPTV box currently available IMO. :love::love:

I think Buzz have found their ultimate salesman cant go wrong with basejumper he will make you millions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not if someone makes a better IPTV box than them. I will change allegiance in a heartbeat and give specific reasons why (y) :love:

Last edited: