C line & N line

Zgemma H2H running IPAB.

Thanks

FTP usr/keys you should see a newcamd.list open it and paste you line in close and save.

On box blue button, Softcam, Sftcam Panel pres right on cam 1 to choose mgcamd and press green to restart cam that should be it

FTP usr/keys you should see a newcamd.list open it and paste you line in close and save.

On box blue button, Softcam, Sftcam Panel pres right on cam 1 to choose mgcamd and press green to restart cam that should be it
Ok lovely, I will give it a go tonight after work! Thanks Mat

Just a quick one, does it matter if the line is written in Caps or lower case letters?

Mat

Last edited by a moderator:
It needs to be entered exactly as it was sent to you, you should cut and paste rather than attempt to type it. Zero's and capital O are most often the culprit with users putting the details in incorrectly

Hi all, just to let you know all up and running;) Thanks to you all:(y):
I think instead of editing the newcamd.list folder already in place within the KEYS folder, I created a new newcamd.list folder then copy/pasted into the KEYS folder replacing the original!
Anyways alls well that ends well:rolleyes:
However still can't flash box with OpenVix (which I had got used to!) or OpenSat for that matter, only thing possible is Ipab which flashes image on front USB port, I've ordered a new 8gb sandisk flash drive which hopefully will flash!!!
Any further comments on the flashing problem will be appreciated.

Thanks Again

Hi all, just to let you know all up and running;) Thanks to you all[emoji106]
I think instead of editing the newcamd.list folder already in place within the KEYS folder, I created a new newcamd.list folder then copy/pasted into the KEYS folder replacing the original!
Anyways alls well that ends well:rolleyes:
However still can't flash box with OpenVix (which I had got used to!) or OpenSat for that matter, only thing possible is Ipab which flashes image on front USB port, I've ordered a new 8gb sandisk flash drive which hopefully will flash!!!
Any further comments on the flashing problem will be appreciated.

Thanks Again
Change your name to zgemma H2H [emoji23][emoji23]

Change your name to zgemma H2H [emoji23][emoji23]
It had crossed my mind to change the username, but eh why give up a good thing! lol!!!:grin:

Morning all! Still issues with flashing the zgemma h2h, just won't flash any images and tried at least 6 different flash drives. However the strange thing is it WILL flash the IPAB Image and that from the front of the box:( and this with flash drives already used which otherwise won't flash!!
The IPAB image is working ok but I feel the video quality is a bit below par especially standard transmissons.

Cheers

Mat

All fixed after ordering and receiving an 8GB Sandisk Facet pen drive:(y):
So lesson learnt, be patient as 8 out of 10 times it's always going to be the damn flash drive!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for all the help!

Mat

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I have just had my channels disappear. Think my cline or nline has ran out. Where can i get another one?
Thanks

Back