C line & N line

mbath

TK Veteran
Hi Guys,

Currently using the H2H and I'm having issues with my lines.

I have 1 file (newcamd) which has the following CWS = WEBURL PORT USER PASS 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 (to clear vermin)

and another file (Ccam) which has the following C: WEBURL NAME PORT USER PASS (to clear sly)

My problem is that I can only get the vermin line to work, I know this because I can clear HD channels but not Sky Atlantic. I have confirmed my sly line is working by testing on another box. How do I set up my files and cams up in order to get the 2 lines working in parallel please?

Thanks

You would need to have both the same type lines,Say 2 cccams or 2 newcamd.list files,put both into notepad and save as 1 file,you then add the line to the box

Put the C line into a cccamd.list file.
Place this in usr/keys underneath your newcamd.list file
You also need an amended mg_cfg file which I will send you, pm me your email address.

Did you get this sorted as im having the same problem i have a newcamd for cable and c line for sly

If using both services you need 2 nlines or 2 clines, if you have 1 of each you need to keep swapping cams from mgcam to cccam for both to switch

Put both lines Into a CCcam.cfg file and run them with CCcam 2.30
Or put them both into a cccamd.list and a newcamd.list files and run them with mgcamd 1.38
Or there's oscam where you can run both together

Hi there people
not sure if asking these questions here is the right thing to do,and I apologise if that's the case..but not sure where I'm supposed to go .
okay here goes, I have ordered a zgemma h2h, from zgemma uk ....and it should be here tomorrow, I have a redundant sly hd box ( cancelled before xmas) I have vermin cable broadband, and have just taken delivery of a 500gb external hdd, a cable splitter and a USB pen drive for flashing the box.
ive watched a tutorial on YouTube of a wooshbuild installation....and it looks pretty simple...( me and my big mouth ) and I think I'll go with that.
my questions are as followed

1) I don't have a windows computer, only a chrome book ...is it possible to use this to create a flash drive to boot the h2h ?

2) I'm confused about what lines I'll need to get , I know I'll need a sat and cable , but in what format?
i read on here somewhere that someone had them both but was having trouble because they wasn't the same .

3) also once I get my cline and nline sorted ....can I load them both on the USB stick along with the flash for wooshbuild, in the video tutorial I'm sure that's what the guy did....and the v5 version identifies them and auto loads them.

thanks in advance people .

1. As long as you have a FTP program to communicate with your receiver you will be fine
2. Any lines will go onto a H2H, its always suggested to use the same format ie, 2 x C lines or 2 X N lines, it is possible to use a combination of the two different protocols but leave that for the more experienced user.There is a dual line available from certain providers, this makes it very easy to setup
3. There is various ways of getting your line onto your receiver FTP being one of them

The easiest way to run the lines is by getting two of the same type.

Typically two N lines and running Mg Cam 1.38 but if you have two different types
of line you can work around it, but why give yourself hassle ?

Reason behind this is that some cable servers don't allow their lines to be run using CCcam.

Don't have a Zgemma but read the line can be loaded via USB or by FTP to the box if running wooshbuild
but somebody may be able to confirm this.

Last edited:
Many thanks for your swift response.
just googled "FTP " lol...sorry but I'm new to this.
and how do I go about getting one of those dual line providers that you mention...and are there any reviews anywhere so I know they are reputable and not going to take money and run.
thanks again.

Me being a newbie ....I guess the best way is for me to get two nlines running mgcam ( whatever that is ) then.
would this allow me to get both sly and vermin?
i have been a sly customer for 20 years ....and the family has become so used to it ny now, but I can't justify paying them over £100 pound a month for that anymore .
i got a firestick and loaded kodi on myself after watching a tutorial, had a few hiccups mostly me not knowing what I was supposed to be doing etc .
but have wrapped my head around it now , but the young Uns and the misses ...are having trouble with it.
so I decided to take the plunge, I opted for the zgemma to get started...and will upgrade to a better box once I know what I'm doing.
how do I go about finding a server that can supply what is needed....are there bods on here that have the same box who can help .
thanks in advance .

Hi guys, I decided c line best for vm only on H2h but now reading some images only work with n lines, could anyone advise best image for c line on H2h vm only. Cheers

Hi all, apologies first as I know this is an old post especially with sly bird flying away and only Vermin running (god knows for how long!)
I've got an N Line>>>CWS = *************************
Q: Can I change this to read as N:********************** and use as CCcam.cfg and run it in softcam 2.3.0??, or is a bit more complicated than that,
or can I run it as it is, CWS = *********************** and save as CCcam.cfg
Thanks in advance:(y):

All depends on your server, but try it and find out.
The server I use has different ports for different emulators.
Some servers you can change the N at the beginning of the line yourself.
If it works great, if not ask your provider for help

Hi all, apologies first as I know this is an old post especially with sly bird flying away and only Vermin running (god knows for how long!)
I've got an N Line>>>CWS = *************************
Q: Can I change this to read as N:********************** and use as CCcam.cfg and run it in softcam 2.3.0??, or is a bit more complicated than that,
or can I run it as it is, CWS = *********************** and save as CCcam.cfg
Thanks in advance:(y):

Why not use it in newcamd.list and run mgcamd?

Back