C4E's iXtreme Burner MAX v1.0 and iXtreme LTplus v2.01 Samsung

axxxo

VIP Member
images
images
images

C4E released the iXtreme Burner MAX V1.0 CFW for PC Liteon iHAS*24B drives in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter:

Official release of the iXtreme Burner MAX firmware V1.0 for Liteon iHAS drives
Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)

Features:
* World first Full 8.7GB 100% Backups on standard Dual Layer DVD+R DL
* No CIV errors
* Passes all current checks

XGD3 - Another fail, all those false positive CIV checks on original media, imagine the disappointment.
Inevitable when you push discs and drives to their limit, must be getting desperate, well done Xbox Division

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.

C4E also released a small bug-fix for the LT+ CFW on Samsung drives: the iXtreme LT+ v2.01 CFW for all versions of the Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 ('Samsung').
What's new/fixed:
* bugfix for 8.7Gb backups

All downloads available from Auto Xbins

Got mine friday flashed with burner max and all good, did have issue flashing burner max in win7 64bit on raid but droped down to my win7 32bit 360 flashing hdd on ACHI and flashed fine.
Also more good news working with Elite "M" - 8x DVD+R DL - Full-Face Printable at 4x with no errors around £14 for 50 tub better than paying stupid money they ask for verbs
(Disc ID: UMEDISC-DL1-64)

Attachments

• img burn.jpg
    img burn.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Good news indeed dooby, im gonna stick with the verbs though at 2.4!!! The least i can do for having "backups" is pay for good media :)

Hey guys, you found anywhere that is reasonably priced for the DVD burner, with reasonable postage to Ireland also.
Cheers,
Wheelo

Mine from ebay at €27, came with Nero 9 essentials which i dont think i've ever used but nice to have a legit copy of something these days!
currently testing a burn with firmware flashed to the 224 so fingers crossed!
Verbatim MKM003 at 2.4x Legit backup of gears of war 3.

Ive also taken the enclosure off my old LG drive and put on the new Liteon to keep her nice and safe :)

Edit:
All Good !

Last edited:
Do you have a link?? or PM please, was 27 including postage??

Found one here>>
Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LITEON-IHAS124B-24x-BLACK-SATA-DVD-RW-DUAL-LAYER-OPTICAL-DRIVE-ihas124-19b-/130589424020
£22.75 inc postage

This one Wheelo
Code:
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Lite-On-IHAS-224-IHAS224-19-/270839613117?pt=UK_Computing_Drives_Storage_CD_DVD_Drives_ET&hash=item3f0f4c86bd

included postage, €27.40 or something like that, didnt come in a box just "factory wrapped" with the disc in the package also, quick delivery too.

Flashed using the x360 usb pro with no probs.

I also see a SATA/USB cable, would this allow me to use it with the laptop?? or would I still have to find a power source like I would if I were to instal it on the PC

You still need a power supply wheelo, I used the power supply I use with the x360 USB to flash the drive then I took the enclosure off my old external burner and put it on that.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

is this normal W 14:31:13 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file.

Should I start a new thread??
I think so, mine arrived today, but has both SATA power and info connections. my poor old pc has different connections, I had to instal a SATA card for the Jungleflasher mods.
my quick question for tonight is - can I use this SATA board as I have uninstalled the driver(for jungle flasher)?? ~OR if I haven't got a USB Pro kit, can I use this from the laptop as opposed to this decommissioned PC that I revived phoenix style?
Also, I know what a SATA cable is, but where can I get the SATA power lead, or is there an adapter from the 4 Copper pipe looking connections(on my current PC) to a SATA power cable???
weird Question and should it be a new thread???

Should I start a new thread??
I think so, mine arrived today, but has both SATA power and info connections. my poor old pc has different connections, I had to instal a SATA card for the Jungleflasher mods.
my quick question for tonight is - can I use this SATA board as I have uninstalled the driver(for jungle flasher)?? ~OR if I haven't got a USB Pro kit, can I use this from the laptop as opposed to this decommissioned PC that I revived phoenix style?
Also, I know what a SATA cable is, but where can I get the SATA power lead, or is there an adapter from the 4 Copper pipe looking connections(on my current PC) to a SATA power cable???
weird Question and should it be a new thread???

Sorry for the delay wheelo, you can get a molex to sata converter to power the drive, very cheap but try get a decent quality one as the connecting pins inside the molex receiving side if you understand me can become loose with use.
As for the driver being disabled i don't think that will be an issue as its the via driver that's disabled or deleted in your case.the drive should install itself when you connect it.if you do have problems then try reinstalling the via drivers to get it to run. if you have the USB pro then you should look into getting yourself an external enclosure for the drive and an external sata power supply, probably cost in the region of 15 euro. Hope that helps!

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

I dont have the usb pro, I am using the ckpro kit for updating firmwares, will have a look around for the lead you mention, try get one then get back on and whinge when I can't get it to work lol

How about this one???
Code:
http://eu.startech.com/Cables/Computer-Power/Internal/6inch-4-Pin-Molex-to-Right-Angle-SATA-Power-Cable-Adapter~SATAPOWADAPR

I intend to install this as an internal disk drive into an old PC that I use with the Jungle Flasher and CK Pro kit. I don't really want to go to the expense of buying a USB pro. if there was another reasonably priced way of connecting the liteon to the laptop, I might go for that.

Last edited:
Back