Sky FTA into Virgin UK CustomMix - NO Longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC ONE Scotland HD on isn't being swapped with Freesat version BBC One ScotHD on my set up

Scottish West HD & 40984

101 is the cable version 108 is the Freeview version

Possibly something I've done but everything else looks right
In AutoBouquetsMaker providers can you set virgin UK channel swap rescan let me know if BBC1 HD is on 101 or 108 thanks

Reactions: DJ!
In AutoBouquetsMaker providers can you set virgin UK channel swap rescan let me know if BBC1 HD is on 101 or 108 thanks
Fetched a new file fand done a rescan in abm and they are still in the same positions cable 101 sat is 108

Fetched a new file fand done a rescan in abm and they are still in the same positions cable 101 sat is 108
So sat BBC1 HD is on 108 cable SD on 101?

If so try changing channel swap in providers virgin UK then rescan.

Channel swap should swap SD with HD where possible.

So sat BBC1 HD is on 108 cable SD on 101?

If so try changing channel swap in providers virgin UK then rescan.

Channel swap should swap SD with HD where possible.

No I have Cable HD at 101 and Sat HD at 107.

The rest are swapped fine though with Sat BBC2 HD on 102 and sat STV HD 103 etc

No I have Cable HD at 101 and Sat HD at 107.

The rest are swapped fine though with Sat BBC2 HD on 102 and sat STV HD 103 etc

Just checked and mines the other way round BBC1 HD is fine BBC2 HD has both Sat and Cable, there was some regional changes around Christmas and regional channels have been changed for each region I might have to see if I can add some hacks.

Hi im starting to do a Custommix for Virgin Media UK to swap channels with FreeSat This is a VIRGIN MEDIA line-up with all the free channels from sky replacing those on the Virgin Lineup at the moment im not sure of the channels to swap but this CustomMix (Thanks to rossi2000) adds all FreeSat channels to Virgin Line up including regional channels so BBC 1 to channel 5 will be using sat sd versions (this may change) and I would like your thoughts and see where we go from here.

To test it download ABM CustomMix Importer

Goto plugins then green to download plugins then systemplugins and download ABM CusomMix Importer

Reboot box

now we need to setup ABM CustomMix plugin

menu>setup>service searching>ABM CustomMix Importer

Import needs to be Dsayers: Dsayers: Sky UK free to air channels into Virgin Media UK

Press yellow to download the xml

Change Enable autofech to yes if you want it to download the xml automatically

Lead time change this to the time you want it to download before you have abm scheduled to run.

View attachment 25857

Now we need to set abm

Recommended ABM setting

Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers

Sky UK yes
Sky UK your area HD
no need to generate bouquets.

Virgin UK yes
Virgin UK your net Id
the rest is upto you

Once done press green to save then check providers order and check Virgin UK is on top press green to save then start scan.

Again thanks to rossi2000 for providing the CustomMix file and thanks to Huevos for creating The Dsayers CustomMix plugin
Worked a treat!!! Thanks a million!

@DJ! Changes made here for regional issues thanks to Huevos on another forum
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/commit/c47f1a76d48d3e2fcd9ebb230364c8de8f427d8e
more changes maybe needed. Users please report any issues and ill try to amend as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi Dsayers as discussed on other thread, I have made a full list of fta freesat channels which can be added into the vm setup.

I have made the list on notepad. I just did a list of everything so some you probably have already. I have attached the file.

Thanks

Attachments

• freesat fta channels.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back