Cable Box Interest

Hey guys, how does the kryptview box work without a sub? that sounds too good to be true! are there any drawbacks to buying a box with no sub over a box with a sub?
The kV box works like a dream... SD version...No sub's and the HD version still no sub's..and as reliable as anything not strictly above board... You get the odd "scram or no vid" which is when you hurtle objects towards the TV but we expect that and that is the ONLY draw back...any old cable or vermin signal will do the trick... Been rinsing telew for too many years to remember now and still working a treat. If you had a dbox this is your replacement for cable with no subs..and its NOT to good to be true...just a good Money saver... 150 for SD and 250 for HD... And keep that 107+ quid a month in your sky rocket instead of giving it to sly and vermin...sports..45.… movies..25... BT sport...12..Box nation... 10...Disney..! 5.. And prime sports 10...(and man u TV and LFC TV which is chargeable I think.!)

I have a duo2 box on sly but i am looking to switch to cable. I understand i would need the DVB C/T Tuner but don't know anything else so can someone with the info PM me please. Thanks

Back