Cable channels freezing on h2h

Jonesy1927

I've got a h2h with a virmin cable with a splitter on it. I don't need the splitter as I don't have a virgin router. If I use a cable without a splitter will it help cure the freezing I get on a lot of channels. My sly channels are ok. It's mainly the BBC and itv HD channels..

Yes there is no harm in removing the splitter if you don't need one, but, theres a strong chance there is something else going on m8,It could be your line provide'rs server, or it could be your internet router, You say your sly channels are ok, so are you running two line, it could give problems if your using CCcam/Mgcamd/ as, oscam is best for running 2 lines...but start looking at one thing at a time, so see if it can be eliminated..

Only running a vermin cccam line. Router is all good as I don't have any issues running iptv on my android box. Maybe a line problem then. I have contacted the provider but he just said to check my cable connections. Might have to try a test line from somebody else..

Yes there is no harm in removing the splitter if you don't need one, but, theres a strong chance there is something else going on m8,It could be your line provide'rs server, or it could be your internet router, You say your sly channels are ok, so are you running two line, it could give problems if your using CCcam/Mgcamd/ as, oscam is best for running 2 lines...but start looking at one thing at a time, so see if it can be eliminated..
Thanks for your help mate..

Remember that all channels are premium on cable in the UK except 1-5 in sd. If it's a signal issue, this would cause pixellation / distortion on the screen and if it's freezing / pausing this would point to an issue with your provider usually.

Remember that all channels are premium on cable in the UK except 1-5 in sd. If it's a signal issue, this would cause pixellation / distortion on the screen and if it's freezing / pausing this would point to an issue with your provider usually.
Ok thanks. Can you recommend a good supplier ?

I recently had the same sort of problems you're having after 18 monthso great service, it ended up being a dad dodgy splitter, £10 later all good

I recently had the same sort of problems you're having after 18 monthso great service, it ended up being a dad dodgy splitter, £10 later all good
Ok thanks, I don't need the splitter as I don't have the virgin router so might take that off and see if it improves the freezing.
Cheers.

Back