Cable channels

makido

VIP Member
Did I read a while back that all sports channels are back in HD. I dont have cable myself so unsure
Would someone be kind enough to link me the thread please. I have tried a search but couldnt find it

I helped a mate get his line working again through Oscam. He has just rung and told me that his provider can get all channels back if he pays £90
I have told my mate its b*llocks and not to pay another penny.
Can anyone help?
Edit
Found the thread now so will have a read through

Last edited:
Did I read a while back that all sports channels are back in HD. I dont have cable myself so unsure
Would someone be kind enough to link me the thread please. I have tried a search but couldnt find it

I helped a mate get his line working again through Oscam. He has just rung and told me that his provider can get all channels back if he pays £90
I have told my mate its b*llocks and not to pay another penny.
Can anyone help?
Edit
Found the thread now so will have a read through
Total bull to ask that. Click on grog and it will be in his threads (y)

Oh right so no point in reading the thread then?
Dont know what his provider is on about then? But told him to ignore
Yeah his provider just wants milk him and have iptv integrated to his cable bouquets like when c/s was back on sat some one said had fix ect for a couple hundred quid and was iptv

Yeah it must be IPTV I just remembered the thread about the sports channels and wondered if thats what he meant, and he was trying to charge him for it.
Didnt work any how so no harm done, just glad he rung me

Back