Cable Line Channels - Freezing / Glicthing Troubleshooting

it shouldn't be hard finding a line at all? post for one in the request thread on this forum.
I'm in Ireland, seems to be a lot harder to find a line for Ireland. I've posted in the request thread twice, got only 2 replies and 1 of them came to nothing.

Would the cam be an issue, I remember in the past I changed the version of cccam I was using on a sat box and it cleared up the freezing issue a lot?
Loads of freezing again today on lots of channels, I've had rte one on now for about 20 mins and it hasn't flinched so I reckon it's defo a lion problem.

Would the cam be an issue, I remember in the past I changed the version of cccam I was using on a sat box and it cleared up the freezing issue a lot?
Loads of freezing again today on lots of channels, I've had rte one on now for about 20 mins and it hasn't flinched so I reckon it's defo a lion problem.

EDIT: Sorted in PM

If so forget trying to troubleshoot. The servers are overloaded which the supplier has admitted himself. No more lines are being added so it wont get better until peoples subs expire. There's nout you can do.

Last edited:
EDIT: Sorted in PM

I appreciate you changed that but also check the Forum Rules to prevent it happening in the first place.

Also change your avatar and anything that suggests you are a line supplier.
I'll check back shortly, if it is gone, you can stay unless you upload the same later.

Back