Cable/sat what channels are available?

chano2017

A while back i had a VM line but i learnt that we was losing sports and movies sky and bt. Is this still the case? Is IPTV the only way forward?
ZgemmaH2h

VM is dead mate. No longer working.

You can get sly channels and sports and BT sports also on IPTV. Best you take a test.

If thats the case, why isnt there more people talking about this on the forums, surely these boxes would be getting advertised all over the place.
Its discussed in length on another forum tbh but reading its not perfect as sometimes such channels just go off.

You dont get ALL channels either mainly just the HD ones if I am not mistaken. There is not box office channels either.

Its discussed in length on another forum tbh but reading its not perfect as sometimes such channels just go off.

You dont get ALL channels either mainly just the HD ones if I am not mistaken. There is not box office channels either.
Just surprised I havent seen more about these boxes, mustn't be many on this forum using them.

Why do you need a dongle?
There's LAN port for ethernet cable, you must have had it connected for cable
Why do you need a dongle?
There's LAN port for ethernet cable, you must have had it connected for cable and sat in the past
Well im moving the Zgemma upstairs pal its just been catching dust since i got smart tv in living room thought i would put it to use again. But no ethernet up there so Wifi dongle would just be easier

Just surprised I havent seen more about these boxes, mustn't be many on this forum using them.

Nah not come across many here tbh mate

On other place alot seem to have these boxes. Mainly get them from the bay as they are imported to the UK. Believe they are german boxes.

Some say sly has been cracked but its locked to one server and to a handful of boxes only. Not really sure about it tbh.

Well im moving the Zgemma upstairs pal its just been catching dust since i got smart tv in living room thought i would put it to use again. But no ethernet up there so Wifi dongle would just be easier
WiFi isn't ideal for iptv but it's up to you.
10, 15 and even 25 metre ethernet cables are available

10, 15 and even 25 metre ethernet cables are availayeah
10, 15 and even 25 metre ethernet cables are available
Yeah i know mate , problem is attic bedroom thought about getting powerline for ethernet but will just look a mess and would have to be on an extension ive ordered a dongle so lets hope my 300mb can manage it

I did similar after I got rid of homeplugs. Ethernet from the router fed up the soil pipe, into the loft down into one bedroom then a network switch feeding two other bedrooms, no more signal loss.

And before someone says
"I can't do that because......."
You can, holes and cables go everywhere!!!

Back