Cable skins

bangord30

TK Veteran
My buddies,

I've just got cable now too as well as sly.

Just wondering what skin folk are using??? I've had the sly ones.

There seems so many and you read so many different opinions. I've tried a few just just worry I'm missing the perfect one! ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I think opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one, but hopes theirs doesn't stink. ;)
(feel free to use that one)

On a serious note, everybody finds the one for them, then says it's the best one, so you are liable to get 4/5 "best skin" replies.
I personally don't believe skins are the be all and end all, in fact, my SF8 is as it came.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

An SF8??? Mind blank! :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 AM ----------

Why not use the vermin skin there are a few about its pretty much like the redhd skin in plugins

Cheers Leslie, you're back! :) Is that purple TiVo one you mean someone put on here? Have that to try tonight. The Red HD one is good too I just didn't like the channel info view and it was a bit small for me. I'm going blind now hitting my mid 30's! :)

That the vix bello 1080 skin by Rossi? Cheers! Will look...

Gibblets, nice skin mate! We're using it. It's good for my blindness and purple is the wife's fav colour so winner winner chicken dinner! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, I have to say I liked vix night but when I tried bello never went back nice big text and it just seems so well laid out

Back