Cable tv

If you have scanned for channels and ch4 etc isn't working, the vm cable isn't connected to the box, probably a duff splitter, until you get the fta channels working you are wasting your time trying anything else

If you have scanned for channels and ch4 etc isn't working, the vm cable isn't connected to the box, probably a duff splitter, until you get the fta channels working you are wasting your time trying anything else

if he had bbc sd then he must have the signal, have you tried ch4 as @pabloescaban has said?

Not sure how he was getting bbc1 but no other fta, he said he had bbc1 yesterday but nothing now.
Looks like a loose VM connection but the crappy image not helping matters

Not sure how he was getting bbc1 but no other fta, he said he had bbc1 yesterday but nothing now.
Looks like a loose VM connection but the crappy image not helping matters

yep got you pablo, but since reflashing hes got jack. In total agreement with you regards builds. Lat time I used openpli I had full hd on sat lol

Hi guys, thank you for your input but I have no idea how but after excruciating hours spent looking into this I have no idea but I have managed to get it all up and running :)

Thanks again for thanking the time to read my posts

Back