cacheflush

jibbbbbb

hi all , just downloaded cacheflush from plugins all downloaded ok and it gone from extensions but for some reason I can't find it any where in location WIN_20161231_10_48_01_Pro.jpg anyone got any ideas many thanks and a happy new year to you all thanks for all the help this year cheers

I'm up to date on vix , been updating regular, think cacthflush is running now restarted box and it flashed up cachflush is running just hope it works

Only low end boxes need things like cache flush if you require it for this box then something is broken.

I would roll back to another image having the latest images is not always a good thing only update if you have a problem otherwise just leave as is.

Slow hdd or flash can have impact on box.

Think about trying something other then vix I do not know why so many people stick with vix it's nothing special and on a box like this you have many options

Only low end boxes need things like cache flush if you require it for this box then something is broken.

I would roll back to another image having the latest images is not always a good thing only update if you have a problem otherwise just leave as is.

Think about trying something other then vix I do not know why so many people stick with vix it's nothing special and on a box like this you have many options
thanks for the replys I am trying to uninstall catchflush but as usual I can't find it any where on my box grrrr box is still slow changing channels so I will try an older update and see how it goes ,, as for changing from vix I have been looking in to it but at the moment ever think is working fine apart from the slow channel change so I don't no weather to try a different image

thanks for the replys I am trying to uninstall catchflush but as usual I can't find it any where on my box grrrr box is still slow changing channels so I will try an older update and see how it goes ,, as for changing from vix I have been looking in to it but at the moment ever think is working fine apart from the slow channel change so I don't no weather to try a different image

Do a backup of your current system and then try different images see if the channel issue is the same if it is then it is the box or tv tuners not the image at fault.

Back