Calibre ebook software

Anyone having trouble with Calibre???
Ive been trying to move some more books from my Calibre Library on a PC to a storage card within an android tablet (Android 7) but I keep getting error messages as below: I dont know what any of this means but so far I have upgraded Calibre to the latest version, tried several different data cables and reset Calibre setting to default. I should say that I have been using Calibre for many years without trouble and think I know what I'm doing??
Im using Windows 10 PC and can read the contents of the card and the tablet using the same cable via the Win 10 explorer - no problem.

Hope this is in the right place, considered putting it in Ebook section but think this is a software issue

calibre, version 5.44.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

C:\r\src\src\calibre\devices\mtp\windows\content_enumeration.cpp:336:Failed to EnumObjects() of folder from device:[hr=0x80070490 wCode=0] Element not found.: o240B

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 87, in run
File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 548, in _books
File "calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 219, in books
File "calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 191, in get_driveinfo
File "calibre\devices\mtp\windows\driver.py", line 271, in filesystem_cache
wpd.WPDError: C:\r\src\src\calibre\devices\mtp\windows\content_enumeration.cpp:336:Failed to EnumObjects() of folder from device:[hr=0x80070490 wCode=0] Element not found.: o240B

Back