Can’t get my box re-setup

weerydo

Box kept freezing so tried to go re-flash openatv 6.3 which seems to go successfully (despite showing 49 on the box). I have repeated several times even with a fresh download and box shows 49.

When I try to use Wooshbuild Infinity it downloads then when it asks me to set up my usb drive it crashes and gives me a blue screen when i try to initialze it. I have tried with several USB drives and all the same. Any ideas?

Was hoping to at least get the box up and running for the football tonight (Thursday).

I also tried reflashign with openatv 6.2 and getting the same issue.

Box kept freezing so tried to go re-flash openatv 6.3 which seems to go successfully (despite showing 49 on the box). I have repeated several times even with a fresh download and box shows 49.

When I try to use Wooshbuild Infinity it downloads then when it asks me to set up my usb drive it crashes and gives me a blue screen when i try to initialze it. I have tried with several USB drives and all the same. Any ideas?

Was hoping to at least get the box up and running for the football tonight (Thursday).

I also tried reflashign with openatv 6.2 and getting the same issue.
If it's getting stuck on 49 it's usually a skin issue
Reflash and use a different skin

If it's getting stuck on 49 it's usually a skin issue
Reflash and use a different skin
It’s getting stuck on 49 when I’m flashing with open atv mate before adding wooshbuild etc. When I go to add wooshbuild it doesn’t get stuck. It’s only when u start setting up wooshbuild it gives me the blue screen when I try and initialise my usb device

don't initialise the usb when it asks
just continue with installation until it's finished
reboot
then initialise the usb

It seems to hit loads of issues when continuing the installation. Lots of errors. Is that normal?

Yes it's trying to install picons and got nowhere to store them, you don't have to have picons, or if you do want them you can install them in 2 mins after the usb is initialised

Yes it's trying to install picons and got nowhere to store them, you don't have to have picons, or if you do want them you can install them in 2 mins after the usb is initialised
Managed to get the usb initialised using this method, Thanks. But I seem to be missing mgcamd and EPG doesn’t seem to be displaying properly (only one bouquet). What’s the easiest way to get the box working from here?

Install softcam feed 4.3 from resources to get all the softcams.
Install autobouquetmaker and epg importer pluginsfrom plugins menu>green>extensions

The softcams should be installed during the setup now. Check you cant download it
Green > green again > softcams > mgcamd

Back