Can a zgemma 2s work with iptv ?

testtube

Can a zgemma 2s work with iptv ?

With all the issues going around I might have to give a go if compatible .
Thanks

No I wouldn't recommend it the 2s seems to struggle with IPTV player never mind dedicated iptv streams.

The H. Models seem better or maybe the H5 models

I have a h2s and try to put my iptv subscription on it. Sometimes it worked and sometimes not. And when it did'nt it messed badly my network connection with my Zgemma. I don't use it on it no more

I have tested the same iptv service connected to an h2s and a 2s at the same time.
2S starts ok but gradually got slower and more lagging.
H2S just about copes most of the time but for me the 2S was a non starter on live streams.

I have recently installed iptv on my h5 2s using wooshbuild and XtreamTV plugin easy to install and working perfectly also used wooshbuild s recommended iptv server no problems

if installed correctly, the zgemma h2s works a treat with IPTV

The 2S is too slow really for IPTV but would work at a push. Not recommended though
Hiya I've got mine working a treat but every morning I wake it it goes off again and have to reflash box to get it back on there any ideas would be great

if installed correctly, the zgemma h2s works a treat with IPTV

The 2S is too slow really for IPTV but would work at a push. Not recommended though
Hiya I've got mine working a treat but every morning I wake it it goes off again and have to reflash box to get it back on there any ideas would be great

Im worried if i attempt to put an iptv service on my zgemma i will lose what i have on it presently. Ideally would be good to have both on the zgemma . Certainly the iptv on it for back up with the present situation being as it is. I would have thought the zgemma would well with iptv ( from what iv seen on utube its flawless)and certainly would save money and adjusting to a whole new box (mag) and remote control. But i could be wrong maybe the mag is the better box for it. I am abit of notice in this department just judging by utube video of zgemma working great on utube . I think alot of us are in a bit of a dilemma right now with the best way to go forward. My worry is losing the present vanishing service i have presently in attempting to put iptv on my box and its quite hard knowing how to find a good one as some are contacted only by facebook or similar where u just cant get in the group. Or similar. Well for me anyway but i really am not very clued up about getting the info i need

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hiya I've managed to get both working at same time and don't lose the other side off it I just lose the iptv on my channels and have to reinstall it everyday I'm using iPad but going to try and use whoosh build see how I get on

Back