can anyone confirm their cable service is running ok today?

BeakyFord

TK Veteran
I have several boxes & 3 different providers for the cable side of things, all have been great until today... one by one my cable boxes stopped clearing subscription channels, i have checked eveything my end & all appears to be in order, Im waiting on a reply from providers incase of issues but while Im waiting has anyone had issues with VM not clearing subcription channels today?
(area 42653 Preston).

a couple of the boxes have both VM c/s & IPTV subs, the IPTV subscriptions side is working fine so its the VM side thats having issues, anyone else having problems today?

Yeah got same problems today in 0008 one box v8 golden glitching like mad and friends box no channels clearing at all on sh3 on edision os nino works ok for a few hours then nothing at all :grimacing:

Im just trying to work out if one of the source providers is having issues... thought I may avoid provider issues by using a few providers but IF the main supply is from the same source then that would explain it although I would have expected to see a lot of VM posts popping up on the forum

just looking for feedback, I think its a source/serverside problem as not everyone is having issues, will wait to see what my providers have to say then update here incase it helps others

I like your thinking pablo but its not only my property, others I have helped local to me also having issues (same providers)

I like your thinking pablo but its not only my property, others I have helped local to me also having issues (same providers)

in that case it looks like your providers are using the same sources, or maybe VM are working in the area and a able somewhere is damaged, but you'd have expected BB to also be affected if this was the case

Im sure its serverside, just waiting on providers getting back to me, wont moan at them for keeping me waiting as we all have lives outside this tv stuff

UPDATE:- confirmed as a serverside issue, ticket raised, waiting to be resolved...
thank you to those who responded

Last edited:
Back