Can anyone help please???

I'm trying to install my line on my Zgemma star 2s box. I have installed wooshbuild and have tried to ftp cfg file to etc folder. Thats not working. Have also tried using USB with usb installer plugin but that's saying no file found. I am now pulling what little hair I have out as I can't find any other solutions on here or Youtube. Does anyone have a small nugget of info that will give me that eureka moment. Thanks in advance :(:confused::xd: :dying: :dead::grimacing::(

your line should go into usr/keys IIRC

Only if he is using mgcamd, the .cfg file is for Cccam,@ Neil Newbie, the .cfg file should already be in your Woosh image, all you should be doing, is, installing your line into the .cfg file, You should copy & paste the line into it to save any mistakes when transferring

You don't need to use ftp with Wooshbuild - you can either use the usb importer which you said you've tried and are having issues with or you can look in your network devices on your computer and the zgemma will be listed there then you just go into it then root > usr > keys

I've tried cam importer and it's not seeing file on USB Also there is no reference to Cccam in Keys folder only oscam :confused::xd: :dying: :dead:

Cccam is not in the keys folder [ not to my knowledge ] its in ETC/as for a Cam.. you should be able to download one for the image server, are you going to run, Cccam, or Mgcamd, as it does make a difference where you line goes m8 ???

Jeez we are making hard work of this :)
Have you downloaded the ccam file from the above link. cos unless your usb is buggered, there is no reason why it wont work.
But try doing it the way post 4 says, if not ftp the ccam file (that youve just downloaded) into usr/keys

Thanks to everyone that has replied to this thread, I have finally sorted this. I had saved the cfg file as a text document which is why WB USB installer wasn't recognising it DOH ! :confused:

Back