Can anyone recommend a good £100-150 box?

trubs86

Hi all.

Can anyone please recommend a decent box? I want it to take a HDD (internal) and need it to be quick, upgrading from a V8 Skybox and have tried a cloud ibox 2 which lagged too much. Now its bricked.

Ideally wanting a decent speed box, with 2 satellite inputs so I can watch and record something else.

Still not too sure if it is worth going all out for the VU+ HD Solo 2.

Thanks in advance

Kev

take a look at the Technomate TM-Nano 2 Super Enigma 2 Linux HD its as fast as there is out there with 1.3ghz processor, it takes an internal 2.5 Hdd £160 at world of Sat.

ZGemma 2s..your best shot. 70 quid. (BUT NO INTERNAL HDD)
Just about to ask about the HDD, thanks for the edit :grin:

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ----------

take a look at the Technomate TM-Nano 2 Super Enigma 2 Linux HD its as fast as there is out there with 1.3ghz processor, it takes an internal 2.5 Hdd £160 at world of Sat.
I was looking at that box, I am after something sharpish, and I am guessing I have missed World of sat's delivery cut off. I saw the TM Nano 3T for £199.99 - Is that better than the TM-Nano 2? I get £20 off it as I get discounted amazon vouchers and it turns up tomorrow, free delivery - So £180?

I guess the question is - is it worth another £20 to upgrade to the 3T?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Technomate-TM-Nano-3T-Triple-Reviever/dp/B00TPS0YIQ

Yes the 3T is a better box its got 2 sat tuners and also a 1 Cable tuner so best of both worlds if you have cable in your area. They only take 2.5 Hdd the technomate.

Yes the 3T is a better box its got 2 sat tuners and also a 1 Cable tuner so best of both worlds if you have cable in your area. They only take 2.5 Hdd the technomate.
Thanks for that, Sadly not in a cable area, but I have it coming tomorrow and it's cost me £180. I have an old 1TB 2.5" drive that I replaced with a SSD so that will do nicely.

Now.... onto the firmware :grin:

Back