Can i change default player on Smart STB App on Samsung Smart TV

cinemaman

Hi Guys

I am having problems with a VOD sub i have, When playing anything it will start ok but then after a few minutes jump forward, it happens on all stuff that i try playing.

I dont have any problems with live channels or VOD from another iptv sub i have, I have been in touch with supplier (got on techkings) who says that it may be the default player of the Smart stb app, so can i change the default player on the app, i have looked through all the settings and can not find anywhere to change player.

Hope someone can help

C

Hi Guys

I am having problems with a VOD sub i have, When playing anything it will start ok but then after a few minutes jump forward, it happens on all stuff that i try playing.

I dont have any problems with live channels or VOD from another iptv sub i have, I have been in touch with supplier (got on techkings) who says that it may be the default player of the Smart stb app, so can i change the default player on the app, i have looked through all the settings and can not find anywhere to change player.

Hope someone can help

C

Right i have finally got an answer back from Smart STB regarding the jumping and it says "As long as your TV and provider support 4k content, the app will support it as it uses your embedded TV video player"
So my next question is how do i change the Samsung tv player ?

C

Right i have finally got an answer back from Smart STB regarding the jumping and it says "As long as your TV and provider support 4k content, the app will support it as it uses your embedded TV video player"
So my next question is how do i change the Samsung tv player ?

C
I don’t believe it is possible to change the default player with smart TVs

payneybhoy

Your right you cant, after a lot of searching i found the problem apprently smart stb is not very compatable with extreme editor software, which is what i had the sub on, so i had to get another device that would work with it, opted for a 4k firestick, the supplier kindly changed my sub from a portal address to an M3U File, i then installed iptv smarters on the stick, and voila it works perfectly.

payneybhoy

Your right you cant, after a lot of searching i found the problem apprently smart stb is not very compatable with extreme editor software, which is what i had the sub on, so i had to get another device that would work with it, opted for a 4k firestick, the supplier kindly changed my sub from a portal address to an M3U File, i then installed iptv smarters on the stick, and voila it works perfectly.
I use stb on 4k Firestick but you have the option to change media players

Back