Can I get EPG on a MAG 256w1 ?

Good Afternoon all,

Before I start I have searched high and low on the forum for an answer so please dont shoot me down for starting a new thread!

I am new to the world of IPTV, and tried to follow as much information from this site. I have bought a legit MAG 256 box from MaxDigital and bought a line from a guy who supplied my Openbox before everything went dark.

The IPTV is working great. Seems a good steady picture, with lots and lots of choice. However, no EPG for 1 channel. Not 1 channel!

My provider said he is working on it for the MAG box which I find strange as judging from the forum the MAG 256 is one of the most popular choices and I would have thought wanting EPG is a necessity!

In leymans terms..... How can I get EPG? Does it come through the provider or can I get it from anywhere else?

I hope someone can help! Thanks in advance.... Max

Well at least that settles that then. 1 other quick question. In your own humble opinion, is it not strange the EPG doesn't come with it? I just hope he is good to his word and looking to sort it! I appreciate you coming back to me though. Do you rate the Mag 256? I hope I chose well when choosing the box at least!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Cracking box as long as its a genuine one,As for epg it depends if he is a reseller or not,Most are

MAG256 is a good box and very easy to use, it should be easy enough for your provider to source epg but only possible for them to do it for mag devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracking box as long as its a genuine one,As for epg it depends if he is a reseller or not,Most are
Now I am intrigued! Sorry if I am frying your brain with my ignorance, but what is a reseller? I am assuming it's someone selling lines that are not his? Like the equivalent of a sub-let? If this is the case, how do I find the correct Landlord???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back