Can I transfer recordings to my PC or another drive?

Dead_dog

I've got an H2S that I'm having issues with. I'd like to put Whooshbuild back and see if that works but I will also be using a new USB stick and I was wondering if I could get all of my recordings off of my existing USB drive? Obviously, just plugging it in to my laptop won't work as it doesn't recognise the formatting

Any ideas?

Thanks

I've got an H2S that I'm having issues with. I'd like to put Whooshbuild back and see if that works but I will also be using a new USB stick and I was wondering if I could get all of my recordings off of my existing USB drive? Obviously, just plugging it in to my laptop won't work as it doesn't recognise the formatting

Any ideas?

Thanks
once setup just plug the usb into zgemma and ftp files to computer to copy files or boot zgemma remove initialised usb you normally use plug in a fat32 formatted usb inyo one port and plug in 2nd usb with files you want transfered into second usb por and use zgama dream explorer or file commander to copy files from one usb to the other fat32 one once finished you can read the fat32 one one computer.

Back