can someone advise me please on 30w

radicaldoc

can someone advise me please on 30w i live in spain and want a box so i can watch 30w .i watch my sport on there SPORT TV and ELEVEN SPORT etc. so really the question is what satelitte bowx will let me do this off the satelitte (no IPTTV) Thanks theree must be a box available

Sport TV and Eleven Sport are open on CS with any enigma 2 box or a Viark/Forever server box.

Sport TV and Eleven Sport are open on CS with any enigma 2 box or a Viark/Forever server box.
two things what is CS??? and Viark box?? is this an official box for watching..? at the moment i watch an a solo 2 box but it is very hit and miss freezing alsorts even though i have good speed

Card sharing. Sounds like your running it on your Solo2. With the right provider running under oscam you should be fine.

Forever boxes which including the Viark are a closed firmware box that included a server to open various packages across the arc. Its another form of car sharing but you only have to flash the latest firmware to acitviate the forever server.

Card sharing. Sounds like your running it on your Solo2. With the right provider running under oscam you should be fine.

Forever boxes which including the Viark are a closed firmware box that included a server to open various packages across the arc. Its another form of car sharing but you only have to flash the latest firmware to acitviate the forever server.
no i dont do card sharing but i di use oscaam code but it's pretty rubbish when its running it's great but more often than not it isn't.. i think i need to try and find the forever box..thanks Ferret for yu help any ideas as to where to get one??

I you ran oscam to clear channels you were connected to a card sharing server.

Where to get a Viark box ?

There are some recommendations on the last few pages of this thread.

Viark - VIARK TYPE BOXES

Thats not a box its an update for the box.

If your going for Viark get a Viark Sat or a Viark Sat 4K

Will not be any better for the job than your solo 2 mate.
thanks for taking the time Ferret... my big problem is i dont fully understand all this techy stuff.. So my problems with hanging freezing s not the box but the oscam supplier.. thanks i will different

thanks for taking the time Ferret... my big problem is i dont fully understand all this techy stuff.. So my problems with hanging freezing s not the box but the oscam supplier.. thanks i will different
No your box is fine. Find the right seller and youll be fine.

i will give it a try thanks because mine is pretty crap.... my problem is i don`t know good from bad... the one i have from Ebay only around 20% are working
A good one works and a bad one glitches,it might take you some time to test a few servers but eventually you should find a good one.

how much are official sellers all i find are mostly on Aliexpress. and i am guessing cheap for a reason..
You take FREE trials until you find one that suits your needs, then pay for a sub, don't keep buying rubbish that doesn't work, test lines are called that for a reason

Back