can someone advise me please on 30w

AliExpress lines poor?
I use them and while they aren't great for all packages, Sky DE and Movistar are solid. Free servers unlock everything else no problem. Don't @ me

I got an Ali Express line off someone for free and it was fine albeit not as good as ones from unnamed sellers on various satellite forums etc. but it was still OK for plenty of channels and worked for several months.

However when it expired I bought some more myself and it seemed a good deal initially, as I'd got several for the one price using a voucher code, but little more than two weeks in it stopped working and seller read my messages but wouldn't reply.

Last edited:
I'm on my third or fourth set now and all of them seem to have lasted about as long as advertised. Not that I checked exact dates. Your going to get bad sellers everywhere.

When buying from aliexprees with paypal is it possible to put a fake address as I presume lines are deliverd via email?
Yes, fake address should be fine but if you've read stories of people like myself being ripped off and you're still willing to buy then you deserve everything you get.

Back