Can someone tell me what .xml or file determines when reboot says H.2S or H.2H ?

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
When i reboot my H.2H it says Your Zgemma H.2S will reboot and not H.2H

Same with OpenWebif in the right corner displays H.2S..

Can someone tell me how i can fix this?

Using Latest Backup by Sucmnsee...

Thanks

Good question! I am running Red-HD skin. I have found the reboot PNG file that lives in /usr/share/enigma2/Red-HD/infobar/reboot.png, but that doesn't contain the text "Your Zgemma H.2S will reboot", which is a shame! Have searched through all of the skin XML files and have drawn a blank.

I've a feeling the box picks that up from boxbranding.so in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/
I don't know if you can edit it it though.

When I did a software update on ViX it ended up as a Mut@nt HD 1500 lol

EDIT: I know you're not supposed to update the software on patched firmware but I like to live dangerously!

Last edited:
Yeah as it happens I just stumbled across that file, no idea how you would edit this file though, it certainly isn't a text file!

its nothing to do with any skin code. it's your boxes code.

So anyway the boxes code can be altered or would i brick the box?

Using Vix and the H.2S is appearing at the reboot screen and the OpenWebif screen in the top right.

I've already told you which file it is and given you a link for the correct file for the H2H.
I have proved it is this file by copying it to a H2S which now says it is a H2H in Information > About and reports 'Your H2H is now shutting down' on the reboot screen.

I've already told you which file it is and given you a link for the correct file for the H2H.
I have proved it is this file by copying it to a H2S which now says it is a H2H in Information > About and reports 'Your H2H is now shutting down' on the reboot screen.
Ok thanks will give it ago and report back just seen the hyperlink for the download lol thanks

I said it was chabs vm skin that has your enigma2 box is rebooting text he must have had an element to change it.

But willow has provided a file to do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I said it was chabs vm skin that has your enigma2 box is rebooting text he must have had an element to change it.

But willow has provided a file to do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

All fixed, thank you Willo and Dsayers you're both amazing.

Back