Cable can use like zgemma H1 web tv/net sites from football sites what i pay for

Fusion

TK Veteran
i pay a site for football what i use on my pc , can i add it to my zgemma H1 box in any way and it it safe know will get my password ect,ect

zgemma H1

can use like zgemma H1 web tv/net sites from football sites what i pay for

It depends what software is needed to play it.....I find chromecast brilliant for stuff like that, mirror from my laptop or mobile device.

No, my IPTV supplier sends a file to add his channels to the Autobouquets EPG, I use chromecast to send whats on my PC to the TV got it for BBC iplayer and the likes but chrome streams to the chromecast so just use that to show the streams on TV, do you have an IOS device as the boxes can install the airplay plugin but my powerbook is too old and stopped buying apple products years ago so can't say if its any good or not.

I bought a cheap copy of chromecast for £12 and use it more than expected lol

got chromecast just what to just the box only with it

i mite try use IPTV to see if i can setup that way

Me too, thats why I got the IPTV service with an Enigma2 support, they sent file, FTP'd it over with instructions, rebboted and then had another bouquet with their streams but no EPG listings but no biggie as they always post in their thread what channel each game is on

i pay a site for football what i use on my pc , can i add it to my zgemma H1 box in any way and it it safe know will get my password ect,ect

zgemma H1

can use like zgemma H1 web tv/net sites from football sites what i pay for
cant i just get a app for IPTV to run

You will have to ask your provider, one provider supplies the RUYA IPTV app for their portal, other than I don't know, does it work in opera browser plugin?

I'm not sure as I'm at work with access to boxes, it will be in plugins or just Google for the ipk and ftp it across

Back