Can you receive Sky Arts 1 & 2 HD on cable ok?

Spangles

Hi, I'm having a problem with Sky Arts HD. Arts HD 1 is just a blank screen and Arts 2 HD is clear but keeps freezing. It's not like it's a bad signal because it's not pixelating, it's crystal clear but just freezes like a photograph for minutes at a time and is only up for a minute or so at a time. I can't get Sky Arts 1 in SD or HD. Arts 2 SD behaves the same as HD. Two really good channels too so I wish I could get them.

Every other channel (I've looked at) is fine.

hi spangles check your ethernet cable into your cable box and modem/router could be just needed to be pushed in a little more.
both channels working fine here.
but found this: on the 9th June - Sky Arts 1 and 2 (SD/HD) to merge into single Sky Arts (SD/HD) channel on Sky, Virgin.

Hi screenertime, thanks for replying with that information. When I knew it was fine on yours I knew I must be able to get it.

I think I have managed to solve it. When I was looking at it the first time I was using the red button to display All Channels because I had Lifestyle blocked from my bouquet list. I thought lifestyle was like Living TV and chat shows etc. Then I seen an advert for something on Sky Arts and I had a look.

To cut a long story short when I added Lifestyle to the Autobouquet and rescanned, Sky Arts HD showed up in my HD channel list and now it looks like it's working ok. I also changed provider which I thought might be a problem but it all looks good now.

I'll keep an eye out for the change to one Arts channel on the 9th.

Thanks again for your help.

Back