Can you search IPTV via EPG

woody565

Hi all,

I finally got all my iptv (m3u address) loaded into my EPG using the jedimaker pluggin.

The provider has literally 1000s of VOD and I was hoping the search function of the EPG (red button) would let my find individual titles, but it seems it is only searching the FTA satalite channels

Is there an IPTV player that has a search function or a way to get the EPG search working?

Thanks

I agree with dsayers2014 do not use jedimaker to bring in vod and series it takes forever just use xstreamity for that. And if you do not want to manually type in you iptv account details you can use the playlists.txt file from jedimaker.
just copy playlists.txt file from e.t.c\ enigma2\ jediplaylists folder to e.t.c\ enigma2\ xstreamity folder.

thanks for the replies, xstreamity seems perfect but I cannot get my link to work with it. I have got a link in this format https://tv123.me/iptv/£££££££/£££££££tp/Homenew

I have tried inputting it but it says not valid. Can I use an M3U link? this is from kiddacs post on his pluggin

"Plugin is for playing official Xtream Codes IPTV playlists. (not m3u collections)"

Thanks again

thanks for the replies, xstreamity seems perfect but I cannot get my link to work with it. I have got a link in this format https://tv123.me/iptv/£££££££/£££££££tp/Homenew

I have tried inputting it but it says not valid. Can I use an M3U link? this is from kiddacs post on his pluggin

"Plugin is for playing official Xtream Codes IPTV playlists. (not m3u collections)"

Thanks again
If your details work in jedimaker then it will work in Xstreamity.

did you not try what I mentioned copy the playlists.txt file from the jedimaker ,
e.t.c\ enigma2\ jediplaylists folder to e.t.c\ enigma2\ xstreamity folder. you can use dreamexplorer to do it .

or you can also use File commander but you will need to install it from plugins. in file commander you use <prev & next> keys to move from left to right folders.

Or take a picture of your line details in jedimaker playlist settings screen and add the same details into Xstreamity.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 8
thanks again,

But I am still having a mare with this.

I copied the playlists.txt from jedi to xstreamity and it wouldnt show up when I opened the app. I just get this screen
IMG_3164.jpg

So my next plan was to manually copy of the info from jedi to xstreamity but I don't seem to be able to get all the info from this screen on Jedi
IMG_3163.jpg

Extreamity wants this

IMG_3165.jpg

I can get it to work with Jedi and also with E-Channelizer but both add all the VOD on the EPG which doesn't show up when you do a search, and there is literally 1000s of streams.

Sorry for dragging this out but I am at a loss

Attachments

• IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 3
Back