CAN YOU STILL GET SKY SPORTS ON KODI BOX

jim tip

Hi my openbox doesn't get sky so I was going to buy kodi box fully loaded are these kodi boxs still getting sky sports and movie or are they all not working ...thanks

Hi my openbox doesn't get sky so I was going to buy kodi box fully loaded are these kodi boxs still getting sky sports and movie or are they all not working ...thanks
There's no such thing as fully loaded anymore (or it's extremely rare and comes at a premium). Most of the sly stuff is dark now except for BT - who sly would love to go out of business.
IPTV is the option most are going for or cable (though personally I'm struggling to get mine going). There's a thread on here for asking for recommendations.
Kodi is still great and there's loads of ways to watch boxsets and recent movies without a sub.

So, my advice, definitely don't go fully loaded because you'll be paying in advance for updates that will never come.

Your openbox will take the IPTV Sub OK, not the bestest in the world, But saves you paying out for another box etc.
Just need a SUB for it and you are good to go..

Back